October 03, 2024, 05:38:23 AM

Author Topic: Are you in favor for building a wall to keep out Hr308?  (Read 3336 times)

Hr308

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Re: Are you in favor for building a wall to keep out Hr308?
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2016, 02:06:06 AM »

Thanks STP4, we love doing videos and hopefully you will like any we do in the future. Have a great night man.

JBattista

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Favorite Flavor: Watermelon
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2016, 03:13:35 AM »
Hey Paul, don't waste your time here posting, just about everyone here (with a few exceptions) are uptight assholes. You can find a much butter and pleasant forum experience at a lot of other fan sites.

EyesOfDisarray

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2016, 03:22:19 AM »
i really don't understand it.

Let me break it down for you...

The 5 most recent posts as of right now: all from you, and none of which have anything to do with Stone Temple Pilots... unless you count the one where you fantasize about a guy in a local band spending a few thousand bucks and being able to hire Robert DeLeo to come play with him.

This is a community of fans of Stone Temple Pilots to discuss Stone Temple Pilots. Once in a while, we post about other bands, our own musical projects, or other shit like politics. But you have been posting all this other shit non-stop since you got here, which by the way, was to promote yourself for the singer search. You don't see the other guys who submitted posting nonsense everyday. Because they get it. They get that there is a culture and a basic decorum on this board (or any board for that matter). You don't get it. So let me re-share STPGurl's more eloquent assessment with you:

This is an Internet message board for the band Stone Temple Pilots. This isn't some sort of online showcase where fame-hungry middle aged men come to talk about their garage band accomplishments or drop names to make themselves feel important and successful.

Are you getting it yet?

For fuck's sake dude, a poll was created about banning you, and most people are voting in favor of doing so! Really think about that for a sec.

Yet, somehow, you managed to avoid taking the hint yet again and only focused on the few assholes who are still amused by your shitposting.

Please, do yourself a favor and look into this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Hr308

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2016, 03:57:20 AM »

Hey, i really love Stone Temple Pilots too, but let's not be so critical about the fact that i am sharing other music for people on here. Maybe the sting of Scott passing away would be lightened a little if you opened up to some of the artists he loved. I can tell you this, right now he would have a huge fucking smile if he knew you listened to some Willie Dixon, Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson or some other Delta Blues artist that encouraged all of us to pick up a guitar, mic, drumkit and bass and have the courage to start a band. The great thing is everyone starts at that point , some get breaks, some not. All i know is most musicians have a hardcore respect for each other for doing this shit day in and day out. Have you watched the Led Zeppelin or Metallica honors shows, President fucking Obama went to that shit. Now, the other thing is this why do so many people comment on musicians when they pass, like Prince did. The reason is because there was a time in their life when they had a connection to that artist. It's my fault that when i was 15 years old i was sneaking out to the French Quarter to stand in the doorway and listen to the bles and jazz we have here. Fuck it, i am glad i did. I would do anything in the world for any of you and one day a few of you will see that because you acted normal, but i would never hirt or damage anyone here even if it is with words. I just want to talk about all music because right now STP are doing other ventures and I am glad they are instead of wilting away because they couldn't move forward. Accept me for who i am, and truth be known i have played with tons of musicians ya'll love, either by sharing a stage with them or sometimes even SXSW. I hope the guys find a new singer , one who is STP's Brian Johnson, he in my opinion was the best replacement singer of all time. I am not your enemy, i am your friend and one day you will see that.

Hr308

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2016, 04:02:07 AM »
Hey Paul, don't waste your time here posting, just about everyone here (with a few exceptions) are uptight assholes. You can find a much butter and pleasant forum experience at a lot of other fan sites.

Hey J, i understand. It's just guys like you, STP4, Andrew are really fucking cool and maybe the whole Fact that nothing is moving forward with STP just yet stings, or they haven't said anything. Well i am glad a few people here are really cool. Thanks for the care brother.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2016, 04:41:18 AM »
What is That Asshole even talking about anymore? It's as if he doesn't even bother to read what other people post and he just comes here, picks a topic, and goes off on a tangent/promotes his shitty band/recommends another band... because he's "friends" with so-and-so from said band.

Threw up a flag? This isn't some kind of argument. It's me telling you that you have behaved like a gigantic asshole and have blatantly refused to understand or simply choose to ignore the board culture here. We aren't engaged in some type of fight - you're just a fucking jackass. Get a grip, man.

Andrew - you're so good at doing you anymore that it seems to go right over his head. I. Am. Dying. Haha.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 04:46:58 AM by STPGurl »
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

EyesOfDisarray

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2016, 05:14:26 AM »
Hey, i really love Stone Temple Pilots too, but let's not be so critical about the fact that i am sharing other music for people on here. Maybe the sting of Scott passing away would be lightened a little if you opened up to some of the artists he loved. I can tell you this, right now he would have a huge fucking smile if he knew you listened to some Willie Dixon, Muddy Waters, Robert Johnson or some other Delta Blues artist that encouraged all of us to pick up a guitar, mic, drumkit and bass and have the courage to start a band. The great thing is everyone starts at that point , some get breaks, some not. All i know is most musicians have a hardcore respect for each other for doing this shit day in and day out. Have you watched the Led Zeppelin or Metallica honors shows, President fucking Obama went to that shit. Now, the other thing is this why do so many people comment on musicians when they pass, like Prince did. The reason is because there was a time in their life when they had a connection to that artist. It's my fault that when i was 15 years old i was sneaking out to the French Quarter to stand in the doorway and listen to the bles and jazz we have here. Fuck it, i am glad i did. I would do anything in the world for any of you and one day a few of you will see that because you acted normal, but i would never hirt or damage anyone here even if it is with words. I just want to talk about all music because right now STP are doing other ventures and I am glad they are instead of wilting away because they couldn't move forward. Accept me for who i am, and truth be known i have played with tons of musicians ya'll love, either by sharing a stage with them or sometimes even SXSW. I hope the guys find a new singer , one who is STP's Brian Johnson, he in my opinion was the best replacement singer of all time. I am not your enemy, i am your friend and one day you will see that.

You keep creating new threads all the time for no good reason. We already have one big thread for posting what you're listening to, but you don't bother to use it. You'd rather junk up the board by posting new threads all the time so that everyone sees it's YOU that's posting. You need the attention, like a small child. Before the posts about other bands, it was tons of posts about yourself and your band. If it's not those things, it's about stupid shit like wanting to hire Robert. Whatever the posts are doesn't matter; what matters is that YOU have to be the one posting them constantly.

When you first came here, we posted your pictures and mimicked your song lyrics, but what you don't seem to understand is that: we were making fun of you.

We thought you'd get the hint after a while, but you ignored it. You convinced yourself we were joking with you, instead of facing the reality that you were the joke.

Some of us are partly to blame for egging you on at the beginning, myself included. It obviously didn't have the intended effect, yet we kept it going because it was funny. But it's not funny anymore. The joke's over, but you're still high off the attention as if it was real. I've tried being semi-decent to you and using subtlety to get the message across, but it's not working, so here's the straightforward version:

The majority of us don't really care about you. The attention we gave you when you first came here was not real. You're not some highly-regarded member of the BE community now. In fact, you're mostly disliked here (as you can see from these poll results). Here's why:
- You came here pretending to be some fictional person and promoting yourself for the singer submissions.
- You lashed out and insulted members of this board.
- You came clean about who you are only after we made it painfully obvious we already knew.
- You continued to post constantly about your band until you were pressured to stop.
- And now, you continue to junk the board up with pointless posts, boasting about your experiences with other musicians, and argue with respected members of this community.

You've had plenty of chances to redeem yourself, yet you continue to be a nuisance and create drama with very little meaningful contribution. You're mostly here for the attention, and it shows. All this pretending to be a nice guy is just like all that time "Henri" spent telling us what a nice guy Paul is and how he would give the shirt off his back -- you were talking about yourself! You're not a nice guy. You're a narcissist.

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2016, 02:14:51 PM »
(Bangs head against wall) make it stop......just make it all stop.....

Pingfah

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2016, 04:38:34 PM »
I voted fuck off.