September 27, 2024, 04:22:39 PM

Author Topic: Hoping to hire Robert  (Read 3027 times)

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Re: Hoping to hire Robert
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 06:33:52 AM »
STPGurl can we have that crazy chick back?  God what was her name again? I liked her a lot better than this crazy dude.....

I even like the Dadaist bots better.

Nicole Carey.  At least she had a motive though.  This guy I'm finally starting to think isn't rolling.  It feels like Donald Trump.  I just kept thinking it was a sick joke

I will never stop missing Nicole.

I am tempted to use the block feature for the first time EVER because honestly, it pisses me off that much anymore. It's amazing to me that a person can walk into someone else's home, act so rudely, be caught as a lying liar, have numerous people tell him how off putting this all is, and then continue to hang around repeating the same behavior - and himself - in a desperate and pathetic attempt for attention.

Absolutely not one single person on this entire website gives one flying fuck about your garage bad, previous "accomplishments," or basically anything at all that you have to say. You made a horrid first impression. This is a fairly tight-knot group of people with a decently long history which you are not a part of. We are friendly and welcoming towards new members unless we have a reason not to be. This isn't a place where people are ganged up on or regularly asked to leave. Ive never seen someone here rub so many people the wrong way. Everyone has pointed out time and time again that your posts pretty much disagree with the board culture here in every way, yet you continue. I have no idea what your ultimate goal is, but if it's to impress people and gain followers, you are wasting your time here. Again, and I am asking kindly and on behalf of us all, shut the fuck up.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 06:36:50 AM by STPGurl »
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

DrLymphNode

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 06:43:10 AM »
^^I can vouch, though at thr same time STP fans on here are pretty much the musical equivalent of the Libertarian Party
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 06:49:54 AM by DrLymphNode »

Hr308

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 11:50:38 PM »

STP 4 for President.