July 04, 2024, 10:26:42 AM

Author Topic: Jamie Speaks...  (Read 3925 times)

I-want-a-time-machine

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
half the art school girl she used to be...

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Jamie Speaks...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 06:39:39 AM »
She sounds really nice and seems like she was a positive aspect of Scott's last few years.

IMJ

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Wave1Collectibles
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 06:49:04 AM »
Interesting interview here. It's not something I'd normally have put 45 minutes of my life into, but if you play it in the background while doing whatever else you do online, then it's an interesting background listen.
STP Shows: 12/12/1996 | 10/12/2001 | 05/17/2008 | 05/22/2008 | 03/20/2010 | 08/20/2010
CheSTP Shows: 04/23/2015
JeffTP Shows: 09/26/2019
Velvet Revolver Shows: 05/19/2004 | 11/21/2004 | 04/29/2005 | 08/13/2005 | 05/10/2007 (w. Slash signed Setlist) | 08/28/2007
Scott Weiland Shows: 05/10/2014 | 11/20/2015

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

MAJOR METAL

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 10:08:48 AM »
Sounds like she is healing.
If you should die before me ask if you could bring a friend.
Pick a flower hold your breath and drift away.

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 12:20:40 PM »
Well atleast Scooter had one person in his life who wasn't a soul sucking piece of shit.

CoconutBackwards

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 01:51:08 PM »
Well atleast Scooter had one person in his life who wasn't a soul sucking piece of shit.

I think there are two sides with any person who has bad things to say about Scott Weiland.  Calling anyone that dealt with him a "soul sucking piece of shit" isn't very honest.
Hr308: "Cuatro, i nearly did this because 5 g's is nothing to me."

Vaporized - "I can confirm that it's neither Gutt or Borja."

RA

• Co-Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 03:06:43 PM »
Would be nice if this guy could pronounce Scott's last name properly.

Alex

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2016, 03:21:36 PM »

Not one - Janina too.

RA

• Co-Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2016, 04:03:30 PM »
this interviewer is a major D-Bag.  he seems to think we give a shit about his life.

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2016, 07:51:49 PM »
what an terrible interviewer. Maybe she doesn't speak without the comfort of talking to someone she and Scott knew, though... I really appreciated Jamie's perspective, though. She seems like a really sweet person.

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2016, 12:13:54 AM »

I think there are two sides with any person who has bad things to say about Scott Weiland.  Calling anyone that dealt with him a "soul sucking piece of shit" isn't very honest.

Let's not forget that Jamie's perspective of Mary is pretty worthless. She seems like a nice lady, but anything she ever heard about Mary was probably directly from Scott's mouth... The only side of the story she ever got was from a man clearly suffering paranoid delusions.

And the fact that Scott didn't pay into Jamie's prenup is a pretty good sign that Mary's claims that Scott stopped paying child support are true.

I think the only real soul sucker in Scott's life was really Scott. He even screwed over someone as sweet and loving as Jamie.
Grab the hate and drown it out...

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2016, 01:11:45 AM »
I think the only real soul sucker in Scott's life was really Scott. He even screwed over someone as sweet and loving as Jamie.

This.  I have opinions on the quotes that have come out from both wives, but ultimately it all falls on Scott's addiction.  He's the one who was using coke and other drugs/excessive drinking on his tour bus at 48 years old, there's absolutely no use in trashing the women in his life that he left behind.  He's dead, and he left a mess behind like most addicts do.  I just hope everyone involved can find peace and happiness.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 01:14:27 AM by StoneTempleBrett »

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

sadiej

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2016, 01:28:56 AM »
Jamie seems like a really sweet soul . However, Scott ( like most addicts ) must have been living 2 very different lives . The man was reportedly almost catatonic after most of his performances , for the last few years . It seems he had one life on the road with Tommy getting completely wasted and another when Jamie was around , otherwise there is no way she could have thought he was living a relatively healthy lifestyle in the last few months of his life . But interesting to hear her take on Mary's RS letter etc . Look forward to seeing more of her photography .

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2016, 03:48:09 PM »

Let's not forget that Jamie's perspective of Mary is pretty worthless. She seems like a nice lady, but anything she ever heard about Mary was probably directly from Scott's mouth... The only side of the story she ever got was from a man clearly suffering paranoid delusions.

And the fact that Scott didn't pay into Jamie's prenup is a pretty good sign that Mary's claims that Scott stopped paying child support are true.

Let's also not forget that Mary is a liar and lied a lot in her book and when Scott died, she lied about most of that bullshit she said on Rolling Stone. Let's also not forget she claims she's no longer bipolar, but well then what the fuck is wrong with her? I mean she was on medication for it and diagnosed as bipolar so obviously something is wrong. She also was a hardcore drug addict and a fame seeking model.

Saying Scott was "clearly suffering paranoid delusions." Is a joke. Theres really no proof of that at all. And anything brought up about a little stretch of the truth is just grasping for something thats not there.

Also saying "the only real soul sucker in Scott's life was really Scott." Proves you have not been paying attention and are riding around belowempty on your high horse with your holier than thou opinions. You're not a rockstar so why do you have an ego like one? You like most other humans are blinded by your own perspective and cannot see any prospective outside of your own. I mean you are contradicting things that most people have been saying for fucking years it makes no sense. Everybody knows Scott had Soul suckers around him it's common knowledge it's why he's no longer in stp and is sitting on Jamies mantle in an urn. You just want to wave your ego around and pound your chest like you are always right about everything it's disgusting and a waste of our time.

And saying "He even screwed over someone as sweet and loving as Jamie." As if you know her and Scott, is fucked, especially right after ranting about how we can't trust what Jamie says. BUT YOU TRUST EVERYTHING MARY SAYS? FUCK OFF! You go on to voice your opinion as if you know Mary, Scott and Jamie, even though your opinion is based on people you don't know and 3rd, 2nd, 4th, handed stories from others. So I guess mr. Blue is the 100% non fail rate lie detector test. You sir can make a lot of money with that talent.

Whatever my rants over now, just like this place, it died when Scott died, done wasting time reading about the delusions you are clearly suffering from, I'm out.