October 02, 2024, 01:27:02 PM

Author Topic: Jamie sells "Scott portraits"  (Read 4206 times)

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Re: Jamie sells "Scott portraits"
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2016, 10:44:23 PM »

I still have the painting Chris Long did of Scott

https://youtu.be/TR6U1VKBs5M

This post isn't about you or whoever the hell Chris Long is.

STP Gurl, you need to chill out with your tone. Show us your talent. I am really burnt on your bad attitude. You are the only person throwing down on me. At least I have a band and fun and no attitude. Go to a Pixies re-union show and write about it in NME and call me then . Until then shut your pie hole.

You're way too old to act like this, on the Internet or otherwise.

Shut the fuck up.
Show you my talent? What are you even taking about? This is an Internet message board for the band Stone Temple Pilots. This isn't some sort of online showcase where fame-hungry middle aged men come to talk about their garage band accomplishments or drop names to make themselves feel important and successful.
Bad attitude? No. I have just had my fill of you. Once again, you responded to a topic with something that had NOTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH WHAT WAS BEING DISCUSSED. I have been a member of this community for twenty fucking years and know the majority of the posters here on a personal level. You are making a total fucking fool of yourself. Trust me.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 10:48:01 PM by STPGurl »
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2016, 11:47:29 PM »
Don't mess with STPGurl. You just can't win.
Bleeda blooda

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2016, 11:50:42 PM »
You can try but you won't survive.
Bleeda blooda

Hr308

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2016, 03:16:08 AM »

Yeah, 20 years on this forum you claim. That's great i hope you had some time in there for accomploshing some goals. Stone Temple really appreciate STP Gurl. She has been the type of fan that any band would love, that's dedication. I am not going to throw dirt anymore your way. I think it best for us to not comment on each other because people here don't need to deal with that. So, with that being said. Have a great night

Hr308

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2016, 03:17:25 AM »
You can try but you won't survive.

I know Andrew, i really am not trying to cause any waves and i staked a claim for peace. Thanks buddy

JBattista

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Favorite Flavor: Watermelon
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2016, 03:44:08 AM »
Man...after crawling through the Fuel forum this place really is a bitchy negativity zone....

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2016, 01:07:48 PM »
Why are you guys throwing shade on Jamie? That's lame. She's an artist and she's selling her art to make a living. What's the harm? Either it's good and she sells it, or it's overpriced and she doesn't (or reduces it). You don't have to like it, it just takes one.

I don't understand calling her "money hungry"? We all need money to live. She's definitely not loaded. Criticizing someone for trying to make a living is really odd. As far as "fame seeking". I don't really know enough about that to make that conclusion. Is marrying Scott Weiland enough on it's own to qualify? She's stayed out of the spotlight a lot more than Mary.