September 19, 2024, 11:53:46 PM

Author Topic: Dave Coutts hope you read this blog  (Read 9464 times)

EyesOfDisarray

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Dave Coutts hope you read this blog
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2016, 03:43:21 AM »
Thought you all might be interested: http://blastecho.com/stone-temple-pilots-spin-off-singer-blasts-new-auditions/

Yeah, I don't see how Dave can call Dean a prick, make fun of their singer search, and also say that he'd be open to a Talk Show reunion at the same time. Like many others here, I loved the Talk Show album, but I think this article may be the nail in the coffin for any possibility of Talk Show 2.

Rol2292

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2016, 04:07:39 AM »
Is this article legit? He's blasting them and not closing the door on getting back together with them. Seems odd
Werd to Big Berd!

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2016, 04:23:34 AM »
Yeah I hope he comes on here. I think he sounds like a total Dicksmack, and now I will speak his language in return. Like he is relevant at all at this point anyway. I like how he didn't want to say what he does for work, but says its outside of the music biz. That means me and my club band have more to do with the music business than him at this point, but go ahead Dave, blow that cum target. Everybody else is doing the same thing you are, and provoking the response that hits right back at them. Oh and Dave??? I think your break is over, go drop some fries.
Bitter?

chrisinger

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2016, 04:35:38 AM »
Yeah I hope he comes on here. I think he sounds like a total Dicksmack, and now I will speak his language in return. Like he is relevant at all at this point anyway. I like how he didn't want to say what he does for work, but says its outside of the music biz. That means me and my club band have more to do with the music business than him at this point, but go ahead Dave, blow that cum target. Everybody else is doing the same thing you are, and provoking the response that hits right back at them. Oh and Dave??? I think your break is over, go drop some fries.
Bitter?

Go back and read Dave's warm hearted article and then ask me if I am bitter. He has joined the multitude of bitter people on the internet spewing sewage like a pissing downpour on Robert, Dean and Eric, and people who opened up their talents to this hornets nest, and yeah, even their lack of talent for these hacks on the net to take a shot at. It's high time people involved in any fashion to hit back when I guess the PC world believes you somehow deserve to hear this and it has some relative worth to anything. If you haven't submitted your fare, or are some retired blip on the radar like Dave clearly is, then although you have a right to give your opinion, if you fall into that "I didn't submit to it" crowd, you are the least of the considered at this juncture in the game. At least wait until this band completes this search, they crack out a few new songs, a show with the hits or whatever, before you talk in such misinformed absolutes. Otherwise, we can just do the bitch twist until somebody says uncle. Dig???

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2016, 04:42:37 AM »
Bitter?

Nah hes not bitter. Dave Coutts is as relevant as the turd I just flushed down the toilet.

How do you make an album with one of the greatest rock bands in the history of rock and roll and have it do absolutely nothing? Be Dave Coutts, thats how.

chrisinger

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2016, 04:49:28 AM »
Bitter?

Nah hes not bitter. Dave Coutts is as relevant as the turd I just flushed down the toilet.

How do you make an album with one of the greatest rock bands in the history of rock and roll and have it do absolutely nothing? Be Dave Coutts, thats how.

Finally... A man of reason, and a breathtaking way with words. We will throw Dave a bone, say... Dave, don't be sad, a fart is but a gentle breeze passing by a turd, you still have a place in the world. Unicorns and Rainbows everyone!!! Wheeeee!!! Wheeeeee!!!

chrisinger

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2016, 05:43:47 AM »
By the way, I should mention something that has been a catalyst, among the general dick attacks on this singer search for my rather defensive stance. Roughly two days after I submitted my songs, I received the first of four separate threats of someone wanting to "End Me" over this singer search, and another three threatening at least physical harm to me concerning this great but, apparently not without risk to some degree opportunity. I have taken steps to help insure this won't happen in the future, as this will end Monday for all intents and purposes. I guess perhaps, I could have mentioned that from the start, but I truly didn't see that much hatred displayed with intent to harm me in some capacity coming, and I suppose I wasn't sure how to express it. It very much startled me and I've been in front of paying crowds of all degrees of approval for over 20+ years. It gave me a bad feeling like I don't remember ever getting from any club show or bar. I felt it. I am determined to be counted somewhere on this level of professional rock music, I am in with steely focus. If they are waiting on me, they are backing up.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 05:45:28 AM by chrisinger »

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2016, 05:47:59 AM »
I can't wait for this shit show of disrespect to the legacy of my all time favorite band to end. Hopefully the new record and tour flop and the deleos finally let it die like it should have before they hired Chester.

chrisinger

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2016, 05:58:00 AM »
I can't wait for this shit show of disrespect to the legacy of my all time favorite band to end. Hopefully the new record and tour flop and the deleos finally let it die like it should have before they hired Chester.

And your dumb ass asked me if I was bitter??? Step off motherfucker.

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2016, 06:03:08 AM »

Dude I'm not the one constantly personally insulting people....

chrisinger

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2016, 06:04:49 AM »

You just did! Put down the bong genius, you lob it up I'm spiking it. I didn't ask you to respond to me, but you couldn't resist so put up or shut up. You spread your cheeks and exposed your asshole so back it up. Defend your pitiful stance.

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2016, 06:07:07 AM »

You just did! Put down the bong genius, you lob it up I'm spiking it. I didn't ask you to respond to me, so put up or shut up.
Uhh what was my insult?? You've encouraged me to start though. I'm just curious as to why you are taking things so seriously when you clearly have no shot unless then deleos hearing is permanently damaged from years of loud music.

chrisinger

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2016, 06:09:57 AM »

You just did! Put down the bong genius, you lob it up I'm spiking it. I didn't ask you to respond to me, so put up or shut up.
Uhh what was my insult?? You've encouraged me to start though. I'm just curious as to why you are taking things so seriously when you clearly have no shot unless then deleos hearing is permanently damaged from years of loud music.

There you go, you did it again, where is your fucking submissions bitch? You stupid fucks take the cake, throw down motherfucker, where is your goddamn shit? Put your dick sucking mouth where my money is.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 06:12:37 AM by chrisinger »

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2016, 06:12:22 AM »

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2016, 06:12:59 AM »

There you go, you did it again, where is your fucking submissions bitch?
Again?? That was my first one and I said I was going to do it before I did... And I'm not submitting because I don't want to contribute to this karoake American idol trainwreck. I will give your credit for being brave enough to put your name next to your submission though. Kudos, that takes balls