September 20, 2024, 10:43:55 PM

Author Topic: Scott and celebrity ODs-Old video becomes more relevant  (Read 1720 times)

Toxic34

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Scott and celebrity ODs-Old video becomes more relevant
« on: December 05, 2015, 12:30:22 AM »
Here's an old video from some time ago, but it become ever more relevant now. YouTube star ADoseofBuckley posted this video back in the aftermath of Cory Monteith's death, in which he states people should not have remotely felt bad about his death, and those who did are simply junkie apologists. View this video, and imagine he's talking about Scott, and say what you feel about his video and statements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy1K-gFGbMk

Toxic34

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Re: Scott and celebrity ODs-Old video becomes more relevant
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 02:59:17 AM »
Here's an old video from some time ago, but it become ever more relevant now. YouTube star ADoseofBuckley posted this video back in the aftermath of Cory Monteith's death, in which he states people should not have remotely felt bad about his death, and those who did are simply junkie apologists. View this video, and imagine he's talking about Scott, and say what you feel about his video and statements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy1K-gFGbMk

So, what do you have to say about Buckley and his opinion, especially in light of Scott's death?

CagedTiger

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Scott and celebrity ODs-Old video becomes more relevant
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 06:09:41 AM »
I didn't even watch the link but he sounds like a dick. I've always thought people who say all that 'they were a junkie and deserved to die' type shit were just cruel people who have probably never dealt with any kind of addiction in their life and I think to write people off in that way is just completely heartless and disrespectful.
Nothing matters again, I didn\'t think we\'d last that long