September 20, 2024, 07:40:30 AM

Author Topic: Tommy Black arrested for coke on bus when Scott died!  (Read 11615 times)

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Re: Tommy Black arrested for coke on bus when Scott died!
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2015, 03:42:40 PM »
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Westenn

• Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2015, 03:57:41 PM »
am so angry right now...So, the "WIFE" had 2 have seen His condition & what? Were U busy counting His $$$ instead of SAVING HIS LIFE!!!  &  what about the "Best Friend" uh, were U counting His $$$ beside his wife???

Well, she *did* start going on tour with him, so obviously she had to have been concerned.

according to an article Scott said that She would go w/ him sometimes...

am so angry right now...So, the "WIFE" had 2 have seen His condition & what? Were U busy counting His $$$ instead of SAVING HIS LIFE!!!  &  what about the "Best Friend" uh, were U counting His $$$ beside his wife???

Well, she *did* start going on tour with him, so obviously she had to have been concerned.

Yeah and it's likely he genuinely didn't do any drugs around her but it's not a stretch to think that when she left a week ago Tommy suggested they do some coke (they were drinking and partying together), kinda like 'come on man, we'll just do a bit, she'll never know' kinda shit... Obviously pure speculation but not a stretch by any means.

I'm not hating on anyone...I'm angry cuz Jamie was the most intimate w/ him for like 2-3 years...So what she is saying is that she was oblivious to his addictions?  She didn't notice that from the time she first met him to the weeks prior to his death that she didn't see drastic decline in his health?  & someone who stood at the alter & claims she loves him that she wouldn't do what it takes to help him?  I know that Scott is an addict, stubborn & will get rid of ppl who doesn't see things his way, but his Wife does have a responsibility above all to take care of him & to ensure his safety & if you love someone, you do what it takes. (I could ramble on, but this is good for now)  It really has nothing to do w/ whether or not he started doing drugs but the fact that his health was suddenly deteriorating should have been enough for her to do something...As far as Tommy, he knows he's an addict & his irresponsibility as a best friend to have the respect to NOT do that stuff around him...Everyone IS responsible & everyone has responsibility to save a life...Also, I know that Scott also should have had the responsibility to tell ppl around him not to do it around him.

I mean, you husbands out there, wouldn't you want that from your wife. 

8) :-*
And I Got U 2 Paint the Roses on My Grave

Manxita

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Sour girl / happy girl
    • View Profile
"I am trampled under sole of another man's shoes...Guess I walked too softly"

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2015, 04:20:20 PM »
There's so many things all of us have wanted to know the truth about.  The departure of former Wildabouts members, behind the scenes story about Scott getting fired, recordings of what was supposed to be the second part of a Shangri-La-Dee-Da double album, if Scott had some major health problem he hid from the public.  Tommy might just be turning out to be the key that unlocks the gate of knowledge for all of us here. Although it all comes at the worst possible price.

Give this story some time to simmer and I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of things come to light.

EyesOfDisarray

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2015, 04:41:43 PM »
I'm not hating on anyone...I'm angry cuz Jamie was the most intimate w/ him for like 2-3 years...So what she is saying is that she was oblivious to his addictions?  She didn't notice that from the time she first met him to the weeks prior to his death that she didn't see drastic decline in his health?  & someone who stood at the alter & claims she loves him that she wouldn't do what it takes to help him?  I know that Scott is an addict, stubborn & will get rid of ppl who doesn't see things his way, but his Wife does have a responsibility above all to take care of him & to ensure his safety & if you love someone, you do what it takes. (I could ramble on, but this is good for now)  It really has nothing to do w/ whether or not he started doing drugs but the fact that his health was suddenly deteriorating should have been enough for her to do something...As far as Tommy, he knows he's an addict & his irresponsibility as a best friend to have the respect to NOT do that stuff around him...Everyone IS responsible & everyone has responsibility to save a life...Also, I know that Scott also should have had the responsibility to tell ppl around him not to do it around him.

I mean, you husbands out there, wouldn't you want that from your wife. 

I don't think anyone really knows much about Jamie beyond the little that's been said in interviews. But keep in mind: she is Scott's third wife that he's had to hide his addiction from. He's gotten a lot better at it over time. Plus, it sounds like she's in major denial.

CagedTiger

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2015, 07:22:50 PM »
For anybody who wants a background on the Wildabouts from at least the one time I saw them behind the scenes, when I went backstage a few hours before the show in Anaheim last month I never saw Nick (I'm assuming he was hanging around Downtown Disneyland since that's where the show was), Joey was backstage alone eating (sociable guy the few minutes I got to talk to him), then Scott and Tommy were in Scott's room on the tour bus.

Didn't you say you had to wait for Tommy & Scott to come out of Scott's room when you did the interview too?
I'm noticing a pattern here. Those 2 seemed inseperable in Scott's last days, I'm starting to wonder if their close friendship was formed from their addictions...
Nothing matters again, I didn\'t think we\'d last that long

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2015, 07:34:18 PM »
For anybody who wants a background on the Wildabouts from at least the one time I saw them behind the scenes, when I went backstage a few hours before the show in Anaheim last month I never saw Nick (I'm assuming he was hanging around Downtown Disneyland since that's where the show was), Joey was backstage alone eating (sociable guy the few minutes I got to talk to him), then Scott and Tommy were in Scott's room on the tour bus.

Didn't you say you had to wait for Tommy & Scott to come out of Scott's room when you did the interview too?
I'm noticing a pattern here. Those 2 seemed inseperable in Scott's last days, I'm starting to wonder if their close friendship was formed from their addictions...

Before that, Jeremy and Scott were inseparable... And we all know how that ended.

And let's keep in mind, Scott toured with these two individuals for about 7 years. We've all taken it on faith that Scott's stayed off the hard drugs and moved to alcohol and prescription meds, but if both Tommy and Jeremy were doing hard drugs all this time I can't imagine this is the only time in the last 7 years Scott fell off the wagon.

I think maybe they all thought they could stay clean together, and as tends to happen with addicts, whenever one of them fell off the wagon they all did. But obviously that's just speculation.
Grab the hate and drown it out...

Aylin

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Whadayawannano?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2015, 07:52:30 PM »
My speculation on this is that the official cause of death will be exactly the  same as Jeremy's - multiple drug intoxication (prescription meds - pain meds, cold meds, psych meds) combined with alcohol, and OTHER SIGNIFICENT CAUSES such as cardiomyapaty (Scott wrote he had that).  I guess that cocaine may be in his system too but for some reason I don't think he was overdoing the illegal drugs. I think it was just too much alcohol mixed with too much meds and a weak heart.
Not that I'm an expert on this, but Scotts demeanor over the last 5 years has not looked like that of cocaine (or heroin) use, but more of an alcoholic.
So keep your bankroll lottery eat your salad day deathbed motorcade

Fear 2 Stop

• Rightous Bald Dude
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2015, 10:14:47 PM »
My speculation on this is that the official cause of death will be exactly the  same as Jeremy's - multiple drug intoxication (prescription meds - pain meds, cold meds, psych meds) combined with alcohol, and OTHER SIGNIFICENT CAUSES such as cardiomyapaty (Scott wrote he had that).  I guess that cocaine may be in his system too but for some reason I don't think he was overdoing the illegal drugs. I think it was just too much alcohol mixed with too much meds and a weak heart.
Not that I'm an expert on this, but Scotts demeanor over the last 5 years has not looked like that of cocaine (or heroin) use, but more of an alcoholic.

Both my parents were alcoholics (my mother basically drank herself to death)...so from first hand experience, I can agree with that.

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2015, 07:24:24 AM »
5th degree felony for a controlled substance in Minnesota can get you up to 5 years and/or up to a $10,000 fine. Tommy boy has some issues. I would assume they are lenient on first time offenders, but who knows?

Minnesota recently changed their asset forfeiture laws, but if Tommy is convicted and his stash was on the bus, the arresting police department could simply take that tour bus, sell it, and keep the profits. Not sure if Scott ever invested in one or just rented them for each tour, but it doesn't matter who owns it when it comes to asset forfeiture.

IMJ

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Wave1Collectibles
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2015, 07:31:52 AM »
I'm gonna say now, that it is my strong opinion that Tommy Black was Scott's biggest enabler back into drug use on this recent tour, and that he was the main hand in cultivating drugs from the crowd at their shows.
STP Shows: 12/12/1996 | 10/12/2001 | 05/17/2008 | 05/22/2008 | 03/20/2010 | 08/20/2010
CheSTP Shows: 04/23/2015
JeffTP Shows: 09/26/2019
Velvet Revolver Shows: 05/19/2004 | 11/21/2004 | 04/29/2005 | 08/13/2005 | 05/10/2007 (w. Slash signed Setlist) | 08/28/2007
Scott Weiland Shows: 05/10/2014 | 11/20/2015

Westenn

• Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2015, 04:03:17 PM »
I wasn't going to say this but I think it is relevant to the Destruction of Scott Timeline.  I told you guys The Mansion Story in Miami "The Seizure Show" and how I almost met him.  These are some further details to the story.  After the show, my friend and I were still standing in front of the stage.  I believe it was Tommy, if someone can confirm, came up to us and said, "Don't leave.  U are a request"  (I will never know...I'm so sad & angry)  & he walked away w/ some chick.  Doug shows up & we follow him up the stairs to a room where Scott was but then we left the room pretty quickly & ended up in the upstairs lounge area that was closed.  There was a room off to the side where we were hanging...now, I'm not saying I saw Tommy doing anything or if it was Tommy (but I'm pretty sure it was) but "it" was there.  So, even back then, you know and that was 2009, right.  If you guys say that Doug was a sponsor then he probably did a good job and temptation was held at bay, but I feel the key turning point of Scott's decline would be the time leading up to the firing of Doug.  I remember after I read that he fired Doug, a picture popped up of the Wildabouts Band & when I saw that picture, I thought, "This is not good." & to me was when I really started keeping close tabs on him cuz I didn't like the crowd he chose to be with & I'm sorry for saying this but including his wife.

What I'm saying is maybe one of the key points in his self-destruction was maybe Doug caught him or he saw signs that he was going to relapse, approached him & instead of dealing w/ it, he fired him.  If I think about it, that's when I started to notice a change in his physical appearance & his change in behavior.  I'm gonna stop here cuz I'm getting angry.  I fkn love Scott and he's gone & these guys didn't care for his safety and well being cuz they were caught up and blinded by the Hollywood lights.  It's obvious Scott had no self-control over his addictions & while I know he is responsible for his own actions and decisions, this just sucks overall.  I know his time was near, but I feel this shouldn't have happened like this.

8) :-* :'(
And I Got U 2 Paint the Roses on My Grave

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2015, 04:08:36 PM »
I disagree ^

It was Dec 2008 - so 7 years ago this month - that I saw Weiland perform in Chicago (where I got to meet ScottLoungefly, Christie, and Cori - AND where my husband proposed) - and Weiland was out of his mind. He was incoherent and attempted to first tear down a sign hanging on stage before giving up and climbing it, then throwing his microphone down and walking off stage.

He hasn't been lucid since well before the HIG tour.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Rol2292

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2015, 04:12:35 PM »
While all signs point to Tommy being an enabler, if you check out his Facebook page, he seems to be getting a TON of support from that Sunset Strip crew he's involved in. Anything from people willing to start a gofundme page for him to offering to write character references for him...
Werd to Big Berd!

Manxita

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Sour girl / happy girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2015, 04:15:35 PM »
I disagree ^

It was Dec 2008 - so 7 years ago this month - that I saw Weiland perform in Chicago (where I got to meet ScottLoungefly, Christie, and Cori - AND where my husband proposed) - and Weiland was out of his mind. He was incoherent and attempted to first tear down a sign hanging on stage before giving up and climbing it, then throwing his microphone down and walking off stage.

He hasn't been lucid since well before the HIG tour.

I agree...I think what broke him was his brother's death, he could never recover fully from that. And maybe his divorce from Mary too. Up to that point he had been clean for what, 4, 5 years? After that he couldn't keep clean for long. He had some periods where he was lucid but he could never go back to being 100% clean.
"I am trampled under sole of another man's shoes...Guess I walked too softly"