September 20, 2024, 01:43:32 PM

Author Topic: Tommy Black arrested for coke on bus when Scott died!  (Read 11651 times)

MAZZA26

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Tommy Black arrested for coke on bus when Scott died!
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2015, 02:14:20 AM »
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/247774/scott-weiland-tricked-snorting-aspirin/

Sorry but is this a believeable story Brett?  What do you think?  Because if it is then whilst quite shocking this starts to make some sense with regards to various characters.  Deary deary me....

Rol2292

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2015, 02:22:11 AM »
Hey Brett, how did he seem to you when you interviewed him? The audio sounded painful because he seemed to struggle getting words out. But how did he seem physically? Was he drinking? Drunk?
Werd to Big Berd!

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2015, 02:25:54 AM »
Like I said, you're going to fool one of the most famous drug users of the last 20+ years by giving him aspirin instead of coke? Really?

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2015, 02:37:49 AM »
Hey Brett, how did he seem to you when you interviewed him? The audio sounded painful because he seemed to struggle getting words out. But how did he seem physically? Was he drinking? Drunk?

I didn't mention it in the article out of respect, but at times he was shaking.  He didn't emote at all, just a real blank look on his face the whole time.  His eyes looked empty.  He gave engaging answers though.  Something was wrong, but I can't really say what.  Scott and Tommy had to be notified before I came into their room though, I waited for a few minutes in the 'living room' type area of the bus.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

Fear 2 Stop

• Rightous Bald Dude
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2015, 02:38:07 AM »
Like I said, you're going to fool one of the most famous drug users of the last 20+ years by giving him aspirin instead of coke? Really?

Anybody who has done coke before knows that story has to be bullshit.

Fear 2 Stop

• Rightous Bald Dude
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2015, 02:39:07 AM »

I didn't mention it in the article out of respect, but at times he was shaking.  He didn't emote at all, just a real blank look on his face the whole time.  His eyes looked empty.  He gave engaging answers though.  Something was wrong, but I can't really say what.

Do you think there's anything to the stroke rumors?

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2015, 02:56:01 AM »

I didn't mention it in the article out of respect, but at times he was shaking.  He didn't emote at all, just a real blank look on his face the whole time.  His eyes looked empty.  He gave engaging answers though.  Something was wrong, but I can't really say what.

Do you think there's anything to the stroke rumors?

No idea.  He just seemed like a broken man to me.  It made me sad, and is one of the reasons I started helping him out on social media.  I wanted him to see how much his fans still loved him.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13

EyesOfDisarray

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2015, 02:58:21 AM »
Anybody who has done coke before knows that story has to be bullshit.

The story may be true up until the assumption that they had fooled Scott Weiland into snorting aspirin and believing it was coke. At least that part is total bullshit.

It's possible the rest of the story is true, and that by the time the "aspirin coke" was delivered, they had already found real coke from another source. Or that they gave up on the search and decided to go on anyways.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 03:03:40 AM by EyesOfDisarray »

CagedTiger

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2015, 03:04:11 AM »
I think it's quite clear now that 'Blackie' (as Scott referred to him) was an enabler, he cannot be held solely responsible for Scott's death because I think deep down if Scott wanted drugs he was always going to get them somehow but I think from what I've seen and read tonight and over the last few months Scott's new 'best friend' was certainly a bad influence and probably encouraging him to drink and use at least small amounts of cocaine while they hung out together on tour. In every damn picture I saw posted on Scott's Facebook or Twitter over the last month or so there was 'Blackie' stood right beside him, usually holding an alcoholic drink and only 2 nights before Scott's death 2 pictures were posted in Toronto of Scott (wearing a bright orange beanie) with Tommy in a bar, one picture which has since been removed showed one of them laying on the bar while they were drinking and the second showed Scott riding a mechanical bull with Tommy next to him. One part of me was happy that they appeared to be having fun but I remember being concerned because they were both clearly drunk. I kept thinking of that line from Scott's autobiography (which I read for the second time only a few nights ago) "every time I drink its like putting a lead blanket over my heart" he said... I'm speculating but it's not a stretch to think that 2 nights after they posted those pics they partied again and drunk large anoints of alcohol and did a small amount of cocaine, Scott would probably think that was nothing in comparison to what he used to do but in his fragile state it could be enough to finish him off.

Nothing matters again, I didn\'t think we\'d last that long

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2015, 03:05:42 AM »
I just don't believe that in this day and age, claiming he is 'clean,' that Scott Weiland would refuse to go onstage if he didn't get his hands on cocaine. Sounds to me like a ploy by other guys to get drugs, using Scott as a threat.

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2015, 03:27:02 AM »

Sorry but is this a believeable story Brett?  What do you think?  Because if it is then whilst quite shocking this starts to make some sense with regards to various characters.  Deary deary me....

I don't know, but you'd think Scott's legal team would have threatened to take it down.

Fear 2 Stop

• Rightous Bald Dude
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2015, 03:31:17 AM »

It's possible the rest of the story is true, and that by the time the "aspirin coke" was delivered, they had already found real coke from another source. Or that they gave up on the search and decided to go on anyways.

That's entirely possible.

Fear 2 Stop

• Rightous Bald Dude
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2015, 03:32:31 AM »

I don't know, but you'd think Scott's legal team would have threatened to take it down.
Is it possible they never saw it? Otherwise, yeah, I'd imagine they would've very quickly.

Drew06

• Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2015, 03:38:50 AM »
Not saying it's TB's fault but man I was thinking to myself when I saw him posting pics of him and Scott holding up bottles of Jack Daniels what the hell is this guy thinking

CagedTiger

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2015, 03:53:47 AM »
Not saying it's TB's fault but man I was thinking to myself when I saw him posting pics of him and Scott holding up bottles of Jack Daniels what the hell is this guy thinking

Was that the picture from Tuesday night where one of them (I think Tommy) was literally laying on the bar?? I only saw it once and  that picture has now 'magically' disappeared. I remember thinking it didn't look good though. It was in the same bar as the one with the bull I posted above I think. I'm guessing they did some heavy drinking that night...
Nothing matters again, I didn\'t think we\'d last that long