October 01, 2024, 05:45:06 PM

Author Topic: Scott Weiland found Dead  (Read 95267 times)

Sklashboombash

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Weiland found Dead
« Reply #525 on: January 06, 2016, 08:51:56 PM »
Also my source for the quotes worked for the Wildabouts organization within the last 2 years, provided me photographic proof of this, and photographic proof of claims that go much deeper than the two pretty innocent quotes used in my article.  If I actually was the type of reporter people like that think I am, I'd be publishing the dirty details like that.  What I posted though is enough for people to fill in the blanks, the details aren't necessary or appropriate to post.  This will probably be the last I share about Scott's final days unless Tommy or somebody else comes out and tries to spin a story that is complete bullshit.  I actually don't have any bias against Tommy or anybody in the aftermath of Scott's death, I'm just trying to present every side to a complicated and tragic story.

I might be way off base, but my mind went beyond drug use to something else.

As in foul play?
STP: 07.31.00 | 08.04.01 | 10.24.01 | 04.23.02 | 10.11.02 | 05.31.08 | 09.05.10
SW: 11.30.11 | 03.12.13 | 08.29.14 | 03.10.15
VR: 05.28.04 | 05.18.07 || AoA: 02.01.07
CheSTP: 09.06.13 | 04.25.15 | 09.20.15 || JeffTP: 07.28.18 | 09.15.19

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #526 on: January 06, 2016, 09:06:12 PM »
Also my source for the quotes worked for the Wildabouts organization within the last 2 years, provided me photographic proof of this, and photographic proof of claims that go much deeper than the two pretty innocent quotes used in my article.  If I actually was the type of reporter people like that think I am, I'd be publishing the dirty details like that.  What I posted though is enough for people to fill in the blanks, the details aren't necessary or appropriate to post.  This will probably be the last I share about Scott's final days unless Tommy or somebody else comes out and tries to spin a story that is complete bullshit.  I actually don't have any bias against Tommy or anybody in the aftermath of Scott's death, I'm just trying to present every side to a complicated and tragic story.

As in foul play?

No none of that.  Just read my article on my site near the end from today.  There was just some bad shit going on, the quotes there are the only detail that ever needs to really be out there publicly, at least from me.  If people involved ever want to come out with what they know, then it'll be out there.  I don't mean to be a dick teasing information or whatever, I just had to mention I have additional information so people don't think I'm exploiting Scott with the two quotes I did put up, when in reality I'm posting by far the most innocent stuff out of respect to his family, and I only even posted what I did because of Tommy's quote to the police.  If I wanted to exploit the circumstances surrounding his life on the road the last couple of years I could write one of the most salacious things you've ever read about him.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 06, 2016, 09:07:48 PM »

As in foul play?

Nope. My mind quickly went to a MUCH more sensational story because we all know Scott and Tommy were doing drugs together, or we at least all assume that, so why not print that?

No, when I read these three quotes: "they were very tight," "Scott and Tommy . . . had their own 'private' parties," emphasis on private in quotes, and Brett's post that said he saw "photographic proof of claims that go much deeper than the two pretty innocent quotes used in [his] article," my first thought was...um...were they doing stuff with each other we wouldn't think Scott would do with another man? (If you catch my drift.) Or something less scandalous like orgies with other women and drugs?

But that's pretty far out there and I realized I was reading WAY too much into this, and it was 99% likely about drug parties, nothing more.

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #528 on: January 06, 2016, 09:09:28 PM »

As in foul play?

Nope. My mind quickly went to a more sensational story because we all know Scott and Tommy were doing drugs together, or we at least all assume that, so why not print that?

No, when I read these three quotes: "they were very tight," "Scott and Tommy . . . had their own 'private' parties," emphasis on private in quotes, and Brett's post that said he saw "photographic proof of claims that go much deeper than the two pretty innocent quotes used in [his] article," my first thought was...um...were they doing stuff with each other we wouldn't think Scott would do with another man? (If you catch my drift.)

But that's pretty far out there and I realized I was reading WAY too much into this, and it was about drug parties, nothing more.

You're reading way too much into it.  I'd have specified that it was in fact what you stated, but I don't want to be reporting specifics of stuff like that.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #529 on: January 06, 2016, 09:10:45 PM »
From what everyone has told me Scott loved Jamie and the happiest he ever was on tour was when she would come and visit.  I don't know the specifics of their home life and what not, but they deeply loved each other.

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 06, 2016, 09:14:38 PM »
Yeah, like I said, it was the combination of me thinking 'we know they were doing drugs, it's public knowledge what was in his system, so why not report what people saw, especially if there was report about buying a package?' and the quotes around "private" and how close they were that made my Spidey sense tingle a bit, nothing more. Often it is right, but it can be wrong, and I figured out right away that it was much more likely you just didn't want to get into super drug detail than a crazy story like that.

Plus, Scott has been pretty forthcoming about not living that lifestyle on the road, and he seems to be more of a serial monogamist that falls head over heels pretty easily--with women.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 09:16:36 PM by lovemachine97 »

Drew06

• Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 06, 2016, 09:29:26 PM »
From what everyone has told me Scott loved Jamie and the happiest he ever was on tour was when she would come and visit.  I don't know the specifics of their home life and what not, but they deeply loved each other.

That just makes it more baffling. Why the hell was he bothering with that Winter Tour? Playing the same small venues in cities he's already played this year in front of 100-150 people a night. There is no way that was making much money, lucky to probably be breaking even.

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #532 on: January 06, 2016, 09:46:54 PM »

Fear 2 Stop

• Rightous Bald Dude
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 06, 2016, 09:54:56 PM »
A friend of Tommy's has threatened to beat me up and ruin my life.  A nice start to my day.  I actually published what he posted to show how unbiased I am, that I'd actually post defense from a guy who threatened violence against me.

Wow...what a great guy! I'd hate to think how they'd react if you actually did something wrong. Probably was Tommy's dealer.

(you can attribute that quote to me...I won't deny it later lol)

StoneTempleBrett

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #534 on: January 06, 2016, 09:56:20 PM »
A friend of Tommy's has threatened to beat me up and ruin my life.  A nice start to my day.  I actually published what he posted to show how unbiased I am, that I'd actually post defense from a guy who threatened violence against me.

Wow...what a great guy! I'd hate to think how they'd react if you actually did something wrong. Probably was Tommy's dealer.

Tommy e-mailed me claiming this guy isn't his friend.

CagedTiger

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 06, 2016, 09:58:49 PM »

That just makes it more baffling. Why the hell was he bothering with that Winter Tour? Playing the same small venues in cities he's already played this year in front of 100-150 people a night. There is no way that was making much money, lucky to probably be breaking even.

Last year I was assuming he just loved performing live and was enjoying playing the new stuff with the new lineup but after what's happened and what has come to light since I'm now thinking his reasons for wanting to stay 'on the road' could be much darker than that unfortunately...
Nothing matters again, I didn\'t think we\'d last that long

Fear 2 Stop

• Rightous Bald Dude
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 06, 2016, 10:07:27 PM »

Tommy e-mailed me claiming this guy isn't his friend.

Ahhh....ok. I take back what I said then.

Sklashboombash

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 06, 2016, 10:13:44 PM »
There are so many should've, would've, could've examples over the last few years in which Scott would still be here today. Makes it that much more heart-breaking.
STP: 07.31.00 | 08.04.01 | 10.24.01 | 04.23.02 | 10.11.02 | 05.31.08 | 09.05.10
SW: 11.30.11 | 03.12.13 | 08.29.14 | 03.10.15
VR: 05.28.04 | 05.18.07 || AoA: 02.01.07
CheSTP: 09.06.13 | 04.25.15 | 09.20.15 || JeffTP: 07.28.18 | 09.15.19

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 06, 2016, 11:34:42 PM »

Well, we all know he needed $60k a month in income to live his lifestyle, though he probably had changed his personal lifestyle to help with that.

Problem is--what else is he going to do to make money? He's not going to earn on a new CD, none of his money making bands want anything to do with him...so he has to tour, even if it isn't lucrative.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #539 on: January 07, 2016, 01:30:52 AM »

Okie dokie. But I disagree....

When I saw Weiland in Cleveland (Hard Rock Cafe Rocksino) in 2014 he was making out with a groupie/fan/whore. I was waiting in line for my sad picture for him to finish sucking her face. It was sickening, and, as a matter of fact, when it WAS my turn I said "how is your beautiful new wife?" - to which he just stared at me like I was speaking Russian and moved in slow motion.

He smelled like lavender and fresh cotton. I kissed his cheek.

Anyway. I don't know what other people do in their relationships, but I'm married and "deeply in love," too, which is why I don't put my tongue and mouth on other peoples mouths. Just saying.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!