October 01, 2024, 03:27:08 AM

Author Topic: Scott Weiland found Dead  (Read 95188 times)

CagedTiger

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Weiland found Dead
« Reply #360 on: December 15, 2015, 03:52:34 AM »
An interesting comment left on Brett's site, under the Joe Howard post . Someone who was "there" , says the police should be talking to 3 people in Scott's circle about what went down the last 10 days of his life, especially his last . And that most of thiss should come out in the months ahead ?!?!
what that person wrote in the rest of their post is heartbreaking

What exactly did he/she say if you don't mind my asking? I scrolled through what felt like hundreds of comments but couldn't find it. It could just be someone trolling but its interesting nevertheless.
Nothing matters again, I didn\'t think we\'d last that long

megafonemaniac

• Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: December 15, 2015, 04:17:55 AM »
An interesting comment left on Brett's site, under the Joe Howard post . Someone who was "there" , says the police should be talking to 3 people in Scott's circle about what went down the last 10 days of his life, especially his last . And that most of thiss should come out in the months ahead ?!?!
what that person wrote in the rest of their post is heartbreaking

What exactly did he/she say if you don't mind my asking? I scrolled through what felt like hundreds of comments but couldn't find it. It could just be someone trolling but its interesting nevertheless.
I cant seem to find it either

sadiej

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 15, 2015, 04:30:08 AM »
It is the second or third comment under " Scott Weiland Teared Up ... About his Kids"  the post is about 1/2 way down the page (Alternative Nation )the pic of Scott in a white wife beater and hat accompanies the post . Tried to copy and paste it for you, but it's not working

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

Manxita

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Sour girl / happy girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 15, 2015, 04:47:13 AM »
Is this the comment?

"
  Laulei   • a day ago    Really let's keep it real some of us were out there and saw daily that he was broken and a shell of himself and that it seemed like his Psych meds just flattened him. That He had been drinking for a while. Coping the best he could and blaming himself for where things were at, getting low and then trying to put things back together from situations that he had a part in but that had lots of help from his circle and try to make it right and then getting low again with the dismal feeling that day. He had problems that needed long term help in a live in environment. Call it a rehab, therapy what ever. People leached him till there was not much less. He needed a babysitter to make sure he took his meds on time and to help him thru the lonely times other than a fame hungry coke head riding his coattails in his band.  He needed help and I am not talking about the drugs, I am talking about the broken psych and soul. He loved his kids (and he still had love for Mary) shame is a strong thing, he felt it and he was always pulled in other directions by those in his life and you know who you are, don't paint a pic other than the truth but he was so exhausted to his core it was hard for him outside of music to get anything going that would help him get away from most of the people in his life that profitted or benefitted from him putting the carcass on stage. He gave almost everything he had, He was Numb most of the time and in deep pain most of the time. Great combo. Trying to make it work and be right this time in his personal life, marriage and professional life and seeing the same situations re appear, no one kept it drug free or liquor free, it was at every show why put him in that environment???. I don't need to add more it will all be plain to see in the coming months. God Bless you Babe I will miss you. Tragedy is right, The people that should have been on watch with you fell asleep when you needed them most. Then again that was a shitty day, a low day and made you LOW and I hope the police put 3 people thru a lie detector on what occurred in the last 10 days but especially that day...<3 my broha"

"I am trampled under sole of another man's shoes...Guess I walked too softly"

sadiej

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 15, 2015, 04:53:03 AM »
Yes , that's the comment we were referring too .

Sklashboombash

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 15, 2015, 04:59:03 AM »
Mark McGrath said he saw him recently too, right? Could he have been the "big star" that TMZ used as a source that he relapsed? I wonder if something did in fact happen the last few days.
STP: 07.31.00 | 08.04.01 | 10.24.01 | 04.23.02 | 10.11.02 | 05.31.08 | 09.05.10
SW: 11.30.11 | 03.12.13 | 08.29.14 | 03.10.15
VR: 05.28.04 | 05.18.07 || AoA: 02.01.07
CheSTP: 09.06.13 | 04.25.15 | 09.20.15 || JeffTP: 07.28.18 | 09.15.19

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 15, 2015, 05:04:32 AM »
That's...interesting.

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: December 15, 2015, 05:45:47 AM »
a fame hungry coke head riding his coattails in his band. 

Pretty obvious who they're talking about here, but I'd be curious to hear the other information elaborated upon.

Sklashboombash

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 15, 2015, 05:56:18 AM »
Whatever is being referred to, I hope the investigation is thorough and they don't just chalk it up to a guy with history of substance abuse. Amazingly, Scott kept saying this was a band of friends, a band in which Doug and Danny were gone, Jeremy had passed and all that was left was Tommy and two guys that came in to replace the others. Tommy was his "best friend", or so he said. Hmm....
STP: 07.31.00 | 08.04.01 | 10.24.01 | 04.23.02 | 10.11.02 | 05.31.08 | 09.05.10
SW: 11.30.11 | 03.12.13 | 08.29.14 | 03.10.15
VR: 05.28.04 | 05.18.07 || AoA: 02.01.07
CheSTP: 09.06.13 | 04.25.15 | 09.20.15 || JeffTP: 07.28.18 | 09.15.19

CagedTiger

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 15, 2015, 06:37:35 AM »
"Then again that was a shitty day, a low day and made you LOW"

I wonder what in particular made that day worse than others for him? He looked and sounded low a lot of the time in pictures and interviews over the last few months but I'm wondering if something specific happened that day... If my timeline is right he was drinking with Tommy the night before (the pic of him on the bull & another of him holding a bottle of whiskey), alcohol is a massive depressant plus that nights show had been cancelled so I'm speculating those could be reasons why that was a particularly low day for him and perhaps drove him to drink more or take meds to relieve the depression and anxiety caused by this but perhaps there's more to it than that. He did appear to be in physical pain too from time to time but we don't know much (if anything) about that, I just remember watching that Corpus Christi video where he was struggling to take his jacket off and required assistance and feeling really sad, the way he moved in recent videos just wasn't right.

There's gonna be missing pieces to the puzzle regarding his last week I think, what's done in the dark usually comes to the light eventually.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 06:41:51 AM by CagedTiger »
Nothing matters again, I didn\'t think we\'d last that long

sadiej

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 15, 2015, 07:16:36 AM »
As for the 10 day timeline I'm pretty sure his wife left the tour 10 days or so before he died .

foou33

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 15, 2015, 08:04:45 AM »
Mark McGrath said he saw him recently too, right? Could he have been the "big star" that TMZ used as a source that he relapsed? I wonder if something did in fact happen the last few days.

according to this

http://www.alternativenation.net/mark-mcgrath-on-scott-weiland-he-was-a-shell-of-his-former-self/

It sounds like Mark saw Scott perform at some point. Mark and Scott did a show together in June as the Royal Machines, Scott did the Jean Genie, Vasoilne and Surrender. If that is when Mark is talking about then it's June.

NakedFountain

• And I think I think too much
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Bi Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 16, 2015, 11:27:30 AM »
I don't know if this is the right thread to mention this in or if it's already been mentioned, but has anyone else noticed the sores Scott had around his mouth in the month leading up to his death? I realise it could be something like just cold sores but it still had me worried when I saw the photos (even before his passing) You can clearly see it in the photos from Brett's interview.
"I wanna drink from your naked fountain
I can drown your sorrow"

Nancy661

• Arrival
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 16, 2015, 02:18:00 PM »
I don't know if this is the right thread to mention this in or if it's already been mentioned, but has anyone else noticed the sores Scott had around his mouth in the month leading up to his death? I realise it could be something like just cold sores but it still had me worried when I saw the photos (even before his passing) You can clearly see it in the photos from Brett's interview.

I noticed too, as well as scabs/sores on his arm.  He just looked really sick, almost unrecognizable, in the last year.  I'm wondering if he had an existing sickness, like cirrhosis from the alcohol or even HIV from intravenous drug use, in addition to the abuse he was putting his body through.  He was killing himself slowly.  So sad.