October 02, 2024, 11:11:14 PM

Author Topic: Scott Weiland found Dead  (Read 95675 times)

psyche

• Co-Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Weiland found Dead
« Reply #600 on: January 12, 2016, 05:40:48 AM »
how in the world do those numbers make any sense  numbers equal their names??  what in the world is that??

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: January 12, 2016, 07:54:55 AM »
how in the world do those numbers make any sense  numbers equal their names??  what in the world is that??

I was wondering the same thing.... Maybe each letter corresponds to the number of the alphabet it is equal to, then they're all added together.

Too many words and numbers to bother, though.

Alls I knows is a lot of people who take numerology serious are kind of uh. "Off".
Bleeda blooda

psyche

• Co-Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: January 12, 2016, 11:59:51 AM »
ha

Pingfah

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: January 12, 2016, 01:59:44 PM »
Why on earth would a secretive elite group of powerful rich people & politicians want to kill Scott Weiland?

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: January 12, 2016, 02:19:09 PM »
Why on earth would a secretive elite group of powerful rich people & politicians want to kill Scott Weiland?

There is absolutely no reason, the whole thing is crazy, that's why I posted that link, because someone else posted a link to a video where some dude has his own crazy stuff to say, and I thought this was even crazier.

The point where I burst out laughing was "Courtney Is A Slut=222" He just HAD to stick that in there, apparently it just never gets old.  I agree the guy that put this together probably had way too much time on their hands and sure I might even agree with a lack of socialization, but I still stand by my statement though that the dude has some serious brain processing power, just misused. I sure as fuck couldn't even imagine coming up with all that. There's a lot there.

psyche

• Co-Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: January 12, 2016, 03:13:56 PM »
what about this part?  aliens?

Timespan between Scott and Kurt’s deaths: 1130 weeks 3 days =1133. SCOTT WEILAND BLOOD SACRIFICE =113. DECEMBER THIRD TWENTY FIFTEEN =133. FORTY-EIGHT =133. KURT COBAIN AND SCOTT WEILAND KILLED =331. Alien Invitation =1133. So that’s the new theory: aliens are inviting rockstars back to their planet and faking their deaths ;)

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: January 12, 2016, 04:03:29 PM »
Aliens?!?! How did I not see that? I think I just laughed myself a new 6 pack! My stomach is still hurting from laughing. I'm surprised it doesn't say "Elvis, Cobain, Moon, and Weiland meet for morning coffee served by Lemmy=666"

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: January 12, 2016, 04:17:15 PM »
On a more serious note. I've been listening to No. 4 all the way through for the last 2 days. Each time through I think about the interviews I remember from this time period and it still hasn't truly sunk in yet that he's really gone.

psyche

• Co-Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 12, 2016, 04:31:15 PM »
hahaha

psyche

• Co-Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: January 12, 2016, 04:33:37 PM »
the 4 brothers of STP are one of a kind.  i like during acoustic set with deleo and weiland when one of the questionaire people mention Talk Show as Talk Soup ;D

Five Star Edge

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: January 12, 2016, 06:26:35 PM »
not sure if this has been posted before, Jean Genie acoustic.......includes both Nick and Joey. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9nw3P5Jx0s
I’m here to bleed for all the lust and lonely nights.

nat

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: January 12, 2016, 08:35:40 PM »

There is absolutely no reason, the whole thing is crazy, that's why I posted that link, because someone else posted a link to a video where some dude has his own crazy stuff to say, and I thought this was even crazier.

Yeah that was me, this video about Scott being a pawn of the Illuminati:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxCe_rZTdHM

Where do these people come from? And what mental process has to occur to come to these conclusions?

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: January 12, 2016, 11:40:03 PM »
Yeah that was me, this video about Scott being a pawn of the Illuminati:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxCe_rZTdHMWhere do these people come from? And what mental process has to occur to come to these conclusions?

That's a really interesting question you're pondering. I don't necessarily have the answer but what I can say is....

While the 2 things being questioned here specifically concerning Scott may be super extreme; to some degree I think that conspiracy theories are just a part of post-Americana era American culture.  Just about every major cultural event or personality (who passes away before their time or tragically) has one with someone waiving the flag of some type of evidence to support their claim be it factual, logical, improbable, or heresay. Alterior motives and not trusting the story we're told has grown to become a big deal in a post-Vietnam era America. 

Think about it....September 11th, The Kennedys, Marylin Monroe, UFOs, Sandy Hook, Kurt Cobain, Princess Diana, Michael Jackson, TWA Flight 800 etc.... Fuck, even Michael Jordan has conspiracy theories about him and he isn't even dead yet! We can go on and on listing them all day. In fact, Google search just about any event or death with the word "hoax" or "conspiracy" after it and something is bound to pop up.  Anyone remember checking out at a grocery store in the 1980's? Print media was still huge! How many times did tabloids run stories of "Hitler is still alive" or "I saw Elvis" sightings?  It was practically every other month!  The whole notion that "the truth is out there" sells almost as good as sex in the U.S.

I myself find a good conspiracy tale entertaining to listen to if nothing more. Doesn't mean I believe them all but I'll keep an open mind to anything I find reasonable.

The Scott ones I've seen are super unreasonable. In fact so unreasonable that in the case of the crazy one I posted the link to, the author, under the guise of "numerology" tries to tie Scott's death directly to the death of Kurt Cobain in order to try to give his story any point or meaning.  Kurt's death came at his pinnacle and is so controversial that to this day there are still books and movies made about it. We're talking a major cultural event here. Scott's passing?  Well.... Not so much. I mean to us fans it is pretty earth shattering, but to most people he was just some guy who was fading away from the limelight well past his prime.  Most people might have seen the news story, seen the Interstsate Love Song clip and been like, "Oh yeah, that guy, I kind of remember him. He was on tv a bit when Seinfeld was huge." That's why dude had to tie him to Cobain, to make it seem more relevant and a bigger story than it really is. There is a certain crowd that loves hype and I guess to them a wild story not only furthers their agenda, but probably sounds a lot more interesting than the truth of middle age dude who lived a hard life, beat up his body over the years, had some health problems, did a few more drugs, got drunk, went to sleep in his bus in a parking lot, and didn't wake up.

Ultimately, it comes as no surprise to me that there are conspiracy theories out there surrounding Scott's passing simply because he was a celebrity who died way too young and this is America. That's the best answer I can come up with for you.

foou33

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 19, 2016, 06:12:45 AM »
The OHNM thing just started on Edge102 (at 12:00 am tuesday)

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 19, 2016, 06:23:14 AM »
NickLorenza, this isn't really the thread, but I have heard from people who actually would know, high level government clearances the TWA flight 800 really was brought down by an American missile, albeit unintentionally....

The center fuel tank explosion excuse doesn't really fly, why would the center fuel tank be empty at the beginning stages of a cross Atlantic flight? And if there was some sort of electrical issue that actually could cause a fuel tank to blow up, the whole entire fleet of 747s in the world would be grounded to remedy whatever caused it to go boom..... and, well, that never happened, so as much as they want you to believe the NTSB report, it was actually a test of some new missile technology that was being worked on at the time....

Believe me, or don't, whatever, but just know that not every conspiracy theory is rooted in asinine bs. Also never trust 100% of what your government tells you.
Bleeda blooda