September 23, 2024, 01:22:00 PM

Author Topic: Carolina Rebellion Interview  (Read 1787 times)

WearingMyPeacoat9

• Co-Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile

BillMurraylovesSTP

• Im streets ahead
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Carolina Rebellion Interview
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 04:47:13 PM »
better
follow me on
@Jrlthinks on instagram
@lakethinks twitter

DankoJones

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 07:46:04 PM »
Holy shit, i cant stop laughing at that interviewers accent, sorry
"There's a dusty rose where the promise of love used to be"

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 10:02:00 PM »
I finally got around to watching this and here's my take.

Scott needs to STOP bringing up the Texas incident.  He also comes across to me as being very monotone and uninterested in talking.  He just doesn't seem to be passionate about anything because he doesn't really elaborate too much on anything or carry the conversation in a direction at any point.  I would have liked to maybe hear more about his fashion line.  I would have liked to hear him talk more about the state of the industry for those up and coming bands as opposed to him just simply stating to "write".  To be fair though, I think the interviewer is asking some pretty dumb questions for the most part.  If I were Scott I suppose I'd be tired of being asked the same interview questions at every stop on the tour.  I think he'd do a little better with a better interviewer.

Also, I'm curious to know if anyone else noticed this..... The one really odd thing I observed is it seems like when he talks the muscles on one side of his face aren't functioning the same as the other cause it looks like one side of his mouth moves more than the other when he speaks.  I wonder if that's from the long term damage he's done to himself from years of abusing his body with alcohol and drugs.