October 04, 2024, 07:20:31 PM

Author Topic: 2015-06-27 - Sterling Heights, MI - Stars and Stripes Festival  (Read 1425 times)

Rik

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.belowempty.com
2015-06-27 - Sterling Heights, MI - Stars and Stripes Festival

XxCollinsxX

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: 2015-06-27 - Sterling Heights, MI - Stars and Stripes Festival
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 04:12:09 AM »
Before I get into let me start by saying I fuckin love stp it's almost all I listen to (drives my wife crazy) I know almost every song on guitar I've seen them everytime they have ever came to Detroit I think Scott is the greatest frontman that ever fronted a band. But tonight I wasn't expecting much but there was a part of me that wished he would have a fire under his ass to show people he can't still perform at a high level. He did have energy,he interacted with the crowd but sadly he sound flat out of key and was signing way higher than I ever ever heard him before. I left after 6 song because I didn't want to believe this was the same guy that kicked fuckin ass at rolling rock. I know he's old I get it but man it's just sucked to see him like that. But in good news he looked somewhat ok and wasn't too fucked up

Piece of Vaseline Pie

• Flight Attendant
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Re: 2015-06-27 - Sterling Heights, MI - Stars and Stripes Festival
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 07:41:14 PM »
I was there! I think the show was great outside of the weather being cold and rainy. Scott sounded great and the band sounded great. I took my 9 year old son and he loved it too... He came out and thanked everyone for braving the weather. He actually talked more than the last time I seen him.. He moved around the stage, but not like he use to. I wasn't expecting him to he's almost 50. It was 10 x's better than both of the shows I seen for Purple at the Core. Encore songs were Circles and Unglued.