October 01, 2024, 04:35:02 PM

Author Topic: 2015-04-28 - Corpus Christi, TX - Brewster Street Ice House  (Read 23235 times)

sonofthecastle

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Re: 2015-04-28 - Corpus Christi, TX - Brewster Street Ice House
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2015, 04:29:28 AM »
Fuck, the healthier thing to do as a fan community would be to set up a freaking crowd funder that would go to straight to scott as a "retirement cushion" over buying tickets to his shows.

VelvetLounngeFly

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2015, 04:30:18 AM »
Either he retires to his family or he dies in the next two years, simple as that.
Fuck off, what an asshole thing to say

Sure, okay. I'm out. This thread, site, and community is downright fucked and a complete joke. Got too much going on right now where I don't wanna contribute to the demise of my favorite musician ever.

TAKE A MOMENT AND FUCKING LOOK AT HIM.
Yeah, he looks loaded. But to be saying that he's gonna die is just not cool. I don't know where you think you get off making statements like that. 

Statements like what? It's completely true.
Yes, Scott is one of a kind..  If anything, he's one of the last of his kind. The guy can get out there, be completely loaded, and still outperform everyone when it comes to Rock N Roll,  but guess what? He doesn't have it anymore. He can only deliver in the studio with effects to make him sound better. Yes,  he still delivers some of the greatest and most memorable melodies in rock music; Blaster proves that..  But he still lives in the denial where he believes that he can continue his bullshit. His bullshit died during Libertad.
If you only knew..

sonofthecastle

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2015, 04:30:30 AM »
Either he retires to his family or he dies in the next two years, simple as that.

Sure, okay. I'm out. This thread, site, and community is downright fucked and a complete joke. Got too much going on right now where I don't wanna contribute to the demise of my favorite musician ever.

And even if you are right it's just a fucked up thing to say

Yeah, well the truth is hard sometimes. He's not gonna make it if he continues stringing himself up on stage every night. I say that with love.
People have been saying that for a while now, I just could never be bold enough to make statements like that. I think it's very inappropriate

Yeah, and last night was the culmination of ignoring the elephant "for a while".

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2015, 04:32:35 AM »

Bye. Don't let your bloated head get caught in the door on the way out.

The fuck is the point of comments like that? You really think your "tough love" negative fucking comments are going to solve anything?

Get the fuck out of here, Milhouse.
Bleeda blooda

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2015, 04:38:37 AM »
YEah, it's not looking good, but let's try to be supportive, shall we?

Somebody out there is reading this, and somebody out there will be able to help Scott get the help he needs.

No reason to make excuses, yeah he might not have been able to hear himself, but he's clearly medicated, clearly moving a lot slower than he should be.

I give it a few more shows like this before the tour gets cancelled so Scott can have more time off to grieve, and get well. He's a sensitive dude who just lost one of his best friends, and less than a month isn't enough time to bounce back from that.

I'm not sure what makes balloon head think that retiring will keep Scott from imbibing. If anything, more down time = more time to get loaded.
Bleeda blooda

sonofthecastle

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2015, 04:39:53 AM »

The fuck is the point of comments like that? You really think your "tough love" negative fucking comments are going to solve anything?

He's not getting any healthier, in fact he's getting worse. So you think ignoring the fact that he's on a downward spiral is going to, what, improve his health?  :o

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2015, 04:41:24 AM »

He's not getting any healthier, in fact he's getting worse. So you think ignoring the fact that he's on a downward spiral is going to, what, improve his health?  :o
You being an anonymous dick on the Internet about someone you don't even knowis helping?

sonofthecastle

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2015, 04:41:59 AM »
YEah, it's not looking good, but let's try to be supportive, shall we?

Somebody out there is reading this, and somebody out there will be able to help Scott get the help he needs.

No reason to make excuses, yeah he might not have been able to hear himself, but he's clearly medicated, clearly moving a lot slower than he should be.

I give it a few more shows like this before the tour gets cancelled so Scott can have more time off to grieve, and get well. He's a sensitive dude who just lost one of his best friends, and less than a month isn't enough time to bounce back from that.

I'm not sure what makes balloon head think that retiring will keep Scott from imbibing. If anything, more down time = more time to get loaded.

Being home with his wife and visits to the kids on a regular basis is gonna harm him, as opppsed to being surrounded by junkies like Joey C. On tour? Josh Home fired him for drug usage.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 04:43:34 AM by sonofthecastle »

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2015, 04:43:13 AM »
You being an anonymous dick on the Internet about someone you don't even knowis helping?

Omg it totally is. Random internet losers giving people ultimatums of retirement or death will totally turn their downward spirals into upward rainbows.
Bleeda blooda

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2015, 04:44:54 AM »
Sure, okay. I'm out. This thread, site, and community is downright fucked and a complete joke.

Still waiting.....
Bleeda blooda

Strat

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2015, 04:46:26 AM »
Yes, he seems wasted and slow. That's undeniable.

But most of you seem to think he should be able to sing without hearing himself. I disagree.

Take a pencil and paper. Turn off the lights and put on a blindfold. Now draw a picture.

Of course the result is going to be terrible. How can you draw the next line when you can't see the previous line?

Even a drawing by Rembrandt would suck under those conditions.

Just trying to be fair. His appearance would seem less disturbing if he was hitting the right notes.

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2015, 04:51:23 AM »
Come to think of it guys........  Now I know why this all looks so familiar.  Please tell me if you think I'm way off the mark here but.....Have any of you ever spent time with someone who got drunk and then took Xanax?  I have and that's exactly how he seems to me.  It's in his movements and that scene with the coat.

I have no clue if Scott takes Xanax, but considering all the unfortunate shit that's happened to him in the last 8 years or so and especially considering Jeremy's recent death; I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility for him to take it.

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2015, 04:52:26 AM »
Richard Patrick just posted the video on Twitter like that somehow going to help

sonofthecastle

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2015, 04:53:27 AM »
I'm not giving Scott an ultimatum, I'm addressing the elephantom in the room to his "fans". You know who I am since I post on the website you view sitting on as the core of your existence, so in reality you two are the anonymous ones... Come to think of it, what are the chances Andrew and The Legacy are one person with far too much time on his hands?

The Legacy

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2015, 04:56:33 AM »
You were probably one of the people to say it in 2013 too, it's two years later he's not dead yet shut the fuck up. And I'm not anonymous  people on this board have seen me and shows I've told them who I am. Check the thread of the Los Angeles STP Show I told people who I was and people said they saw me.  I've made a career in the music industry purely based off of the influence of Scott's had on me and sorry that I'm not just going to sit back and watch people say highly inappropriate things without calling them out.