September 22, 2024, 09:29:37 PM

Author Topic: Blaster CD PledgeMusic  (Read 1957 times)

sbuxreg

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/sbuxreg
Blaster CD PledgeMusic
« on: April 08, 2015, 01:36:33 AM »
I actually did email them. You can See the response i got. 

"Hi Mark,
Thanks for writing in, so sorry to hear of your disappointment!
Unfortunately only Scott was able to sign the items for pledgers.
Team Scott is on copy here to provide us a bit more insight on the process.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Thank You!
Ryann
PledgeMusic"

I am not upset w/ Scott or the band but i feel that PledgeMusic really misrepresented the item and dropped the ball on this big time.  At least they gave us Jean Genie.

sbuxreg

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/sbuxreg
Re: Blaster CD PledgeMusic
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 01:40:36 AM »
moderator.......like a total n00b i posted this incorrectly. can you please delete this and put it under the existing blaster CD topic.

Pingfah

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 08:41:23 AM »
It's not Pledge's fault, all they do is provide a website for people to sell things on. They don't create the content for the campaign or fulfill the orders, and they can only deliver the digital files they are given. If the product said signed by the whole band, it's because Scott's people wrote that.

Pledge have done nothing wrong at all, this is entirely the fault of Scott's staff.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 08:45:51 AM by Pingfah »

DumbLove

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 11:45:32 PM »
Has anyone who ordered anything aside from the album on CD or vinyl received notification that their stuff has shipped?  I got an email saying all of my exclusives have shipped but only the CD was listed as the item and not the other stuff I ordered.

TemplePilot

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 12:11:14 AM »
I didn't order Blaster but I've ordered from Pledge before and they ship things as they become available.  I don't know what else you've ordered, but it could still be in production or hasn't shipped from Weiland or whatever.  You'll get another email each time a package goes out, they have until whatever the fulfillment date listed is to get everything out the door.

DumbLove

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 02:13:07 AM »
Awesome, thank you!

I didn't order Blaster but I've ordered from Pledge before and they ship things as they become available.  I don't know what else you've ordered, but it could still be in production or hasn't shipped from Weiland or whatever.  You'll get another email each time a package goes out, they have until whatever the fulfillment date listed is to get everything out the door.