October 01, 2024, 03:28:39 PM

Author Topic: Any idea on what we cab do?  (Read 4354 times)

Matyellott

• Arrival
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Any idea on what we cab do?
« on: March 09, 2013, 11:24:39 PM »
 Is there any way for us as a community to let STP know how we feel about this circus?

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Any idea on what we cab do?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 12:08:25 AM »
No and they don't care what we think even if we could. Plus they blame Scott and Scott blames the imaginary voices in his head soooooooo.....?

I mean I guess I understand if STP really did fire him, why they did. But why now? I guess they got their millions and can survive the rest of their lives if they don't blow it on stupid crap.
Now they don't HAVE to put up with his crap so I guess they won't......All though I did ask Dean about this back in 2008. I said what are you going to do if Scott keeps acting up and showing up late, drama, ETC will you still do this, will your heart still be in it?
He told me that STP was his life and they've been through so much already and he wants to make another 5 records with STP........ I guess maybe Robert is the one who made the call to off STP, it seems he's the one who really calls Scott on his bullshit and fights with him. I'm tired of this drama.

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 04:24:33 AM »
Is there any way for us as a community to let STP know how we feel about this circus?

Tell them to all get completely clean and sober, then call up concert promoters and urge them to offer STP millions of dollars.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

cosmicpilot

• Flowery Bad Girl
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 05:48:05 AM »
If you have been to rehab many times, how can you be sober.  I was at a neuroscience meeting / conference and they say after you have been in rehab for 3 times.  It's a bigger to get off booze.
"Robert DeLeo is right there with him in the pocket, accenting the groove with his thick baselines (while exuding a stage presence midway between CIA agent, Mafia hit man, Latin gigolo and dance instructor, thanks to his slicked-back hair, ever-present shades and fluid moves)"
Darryl Sterdan - The winnipeg Sun

lowbuz

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Don't ask me questions I don't need no alibis.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 06:16:33 AM »
To let STP know what we, as a community ,feel about the circus, well first we as a community would all have to agree on something. Good luck with that one. I don't know how many people are active on this board but I doubt it is enough that anyone would care to listen. Even if they did why would it change anything????

lowbuz

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Don't ask me questions I don't need no alibis.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 06:17:42 AM »
This is probablly the best thing that could have happened. They were sinking fast as it was.