October 02, 2024, 08:29:02 PM

Author Topic: Hitler is outraged with Scott Weiland!  (Read 12615 times)

Sinnamon Toast

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Re: Hitler is outraged with Scott Weiland!
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2012, 06:11:43 AM »
Hahahaha this is awesome!!! I'm laughing alone in front of the computer like a madwoman! xD

Me too!  bahaha!  My window is open and my obnoxious laughter is surely disturbing the neighbors on this rainy Sunday evening. 

@DeadAndNotForSale- Please make more videos!  I need funny shit like this in my life.  Brilliant! 

p.s.  I think that Hitler needs a cigarette.   ;)

Ha, should of added the cigarette line in the vid :) . Glad you enjoyed it, and with all the drama that surrounds STP I'll be able to make another funny video about it in the future. Don't know if I will do another Hitler parody video because some people took it the wrong way :/.

Near the end of it, I was thinking the entire time, "Where's my cigarette?" and laughing even harder.  It's just fabulous!  While I don't see why or how anyone took it the wrong way, you should take comfort in the truth that the very best and most successful comedy simply must offend someone.  Otherwise, it wouldn't really count.  I would love to see a "Hitler is outraged with Scott Weiland, Pt. Deux:  This Time it's Serious."  hahaha!   ;D ;D
Are you good and lubed up?