September 29, 2024, 06:37:50 PM

Author Topic: Mary Weiland releasing a book on Scott  (Read 51824 times)

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Weiland releasing a book on Scott
« Reply #375 on: June 21, 2011, 07:00:38 PM »
If Mary is happy/stable/clean and raising the kids in a good environment, may be she made the right decision for herself and the children. 
Can kids be raised in a good environment without their father? Children need to witness a committed relationship between their mother and father. Scotts not perfect but he loves Mary, loves their children, and he has a good heart. He wants to be a family but she is too selfish to do what's best for the kids.
We're missing a point here, Scott is not apart from his kids. He and Mary have a good and healthy relationship. Birthdays and holidays are spent all together.
I don't see how is that a non good environment, they're not living together or married... so?
They know what's best for their kids and I don't think we should be having this discussion.
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

RailBrews

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Weiland releasing a book on Scott
« Reply #376 on: June 21, 2011, 08:47:12 PM »

.. Mary could realize how dumb she was for ending it. And Scott will receive her with open arms :)

If you go back a post before mine, you can see this was more directed at the comment on Mary more than anything else.

Things might be good when they are together, they might not, we don't know. That's their bag anyway.

It is not surprising since both Scott/Mary have discussed their relationship details quite a bit in a various public avenues and forums, people are going to comment on some of it. Commenting on it and making judgments though, are two separate issues.