October 01, 2024, 10:31:49 AM

Author Topic: New SWB show  (Read 8604 times)

laura

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Too Cool Queenie
    • View Profile
Re: New SWB show
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2011, 02:50:16 PM »
Wasn't gonna say it, but I'm going. If you are one my FB, please don't mention it. I'm trying to avoid someone from trying to tag along.

But I'm stoked! The book signing already had me planning a trip. But the solo show has me over the moon!! This trip is an early bday present for me. Yaaaay!!
Best birthday present ever!  Can I tag along?  Just kidding.  Well, maybe not...   :D
I am
Trampled under sole of another man's shoes
Guess I walked too softly.--S. Weiland

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2011, 05:17:36 PM »
 You get that app that shows you how many and who has been viewing your page. The above mentioned peeps are like stalkers.
 hawk

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 08:08:49 PM »
No, I don't have that app. I'm pretty private on there. And I don't have a ton of friends on there either. Not like Myace where I has thousands.

Laura you didn't score a ticket? Sorry. That sucks. Yeah this is the closest to a bday show I'm gonna get. I did have a STP show on my bday before. That rocked. Even got stomped on by Scott for my pressent. I wore that bruise so proudly. Hahaha!! I'm a dork.

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2011, 09:45:56 PM »
I was wondering if you were going mel...thats awesome! 
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2011, 11:37:48 PM »
Yup. I jst didn't wanna jinx myself by saying I was till it was confirmed. If I hadn't got a ticket, I woulda been so upset to go to the signing & not go to the show. I'm not saying on FB I'm going till I'm there, & then it'll be too late for someone to come. Bahaha!! I'm half surprised this person hasn't asked me about it. Mean I know. But I don't want any drama this trip.

Casual

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2011, 12:23:02 AM »
Damn, I saw the tickets the other day online, but I waited and now they are gone.   I didn't think it would sell out so fast.  Oh well, I'll be more than happy with (hopefully) my signed Scott book and the actual book FINALLY lol 

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2011, 12:51:56 AM »
Why did you WAIT?? The Viper Room is teeny tiny! I knew it would sell out the first hour. Let that be a lesson to you, never wait!

laura

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Too Cool Queenie
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2011, 02:54:44 AM »
Laura you didn't score a ticket? Sorry. That sucks. Yeah this is the closest to a bday show I'm gonna get. I did have a STP show on my bday before. That rocked. Even got stomped on by Scott for my pressent. I wore that bruise so proudly. Hahaha!! I'm a dork.
No--I would've tried, except for the fact that I am on the east coast and I had already made arrangements to go to the book signing in NJ.  So after I had all of that set, and I was super excited, he announces THIS.  Damn!!!  Well, as we all know--that's how he rolls.

Have a great time and let us know what happens.  Hope you get stomped on again!

P.S.  I'm probably a bigger dork.
I am
Trampled under sole of another man's shoes
Guess I walked too softly.--S. Weiland

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2011, 03:33:03 AM »
Awww, why did I think you're a west coaster?? Well, you get to see him for the NJ signing. That's better then nothing. Yeah, no bruise this time. Short stage & no rail for him to stand on. Haha!

STPHEAD

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2011, 06:25:20 PM »
If anyone comes across or has an extra ticket or two, please let STPHEAD know... He is very sad about missing the ticket on-sale and it being sold out...
My only exit is a one way out...

Ride the Cliche

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2011, 03:58:22 AM »
Wow, I'm really bummed.  I'm not on FB and the one week that's been really shitty and busy (I haven't been here the past week or so) the show was announced, tickets went on sale and is therefore sold out. :(

The book signing's still happening, right?  Because at this point, I REALLY need something to look forward to.
Too many shows to list...

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2011, 07:08:56 AM »
Yes the signing is still on. Sorry you missed the tickets. They went on sale & sold out in the blink of an eye.

powernoize

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2011, 04:22:02 AM »

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2011, 03:59:19 AM »
I knew I had seen those vids before
We have two threads about this http://www.belowempty.com/forum/index.php?topic=7661.25

Thanks for making me watch those again, love them :)
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"