September 20, 2024, 04:46:41 AM

Author Topic: Favorite Scott Weiland music video  (Read 9137 times)

born2boogie

• *Happy Dancer*
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Keep Smiling ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Weiland Fans Online
Re: Favorite Scott Weiland music video
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2010, 04:39:08 PM »
Born2boogie

White suit and red hair...I would die quite happily

The wondergirls video confused the hell out of me, plus Scott in PVC doesn't do anything for me!

This vid is highly edible, if only his hair was completely red here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7XoWxwys1Q

I liked Scotts red hair in the Plush video and in Drity Little Thing..
Why surrender this way I feel so raped just like an open book that no one wants to read. Don't turn away.. :'(

cosmicpilot

• Flowery Bad Girl
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2010, 06:08:32 PM »
*blushes*

Seems we have a lot in common (I just seen a flashing red light there - what the?) LOL
"Robert DeLeo is right there with him in the pocket, accenting the groove with his thick baselines (while exuding a stage presence midway between CIA agent, Mafia hit man, Latin gigolo and dance instructor, thanks to his slicked-back hair, ever-present shades and fluid moves)"
Darryl Sterdan - The winnipeg Sun

born2boogie

• *Happy Dancer*
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Keep Smiling ^_^
    • View Profile
    • Weiland Fans Online
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2010, 02:28:35 PM »
*blushes*

Seems we have a lot in common (I just seen a flashing red light there - what the?) LOL

Seems we do have a lot in common eh.. lol
see your in Scotland whoop whoop one of my fav places to be.. also did you know that James is playing there in Dec? also hoping to go and see Stone Sour in October at the S.E.C.C.. sorry for going off track..
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 02:32:52 PM by born2boogie »
Why surrender this way I feel so raped just like an open book that no one wants to read. Don't turn away.. :'(

cosmicpilot

• Flowery Bad Girl
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2010, 04:36:07 PM »
Aberdeen I am in and Glasgow they're playing.  James are playing wizard but they don't do friday only tickets and I don't have enough dosh to for out £70!!
"Robert DeLeo is right there with him in the pocket, accenting the groove with his thick baselines (while exuding a stage presence midway between CIA agent, Mafia hit man, Latin gigolo and dance instructor, thanks to his slicked-back hair, ever-present shades and fluid moves)"
Darryl Sterdan - The winnipeg Sun