September 30, 2024, 12:32:45 PM

Author Topic: My first post, Have been a member for a few months  (Read 3532 times)

chrisinger

My first post, Have been a member for a few months
« on: June 06, 2010, 02:08:35 AM »
Hey everyone! Im Chris, just thought i would come forth and be counted with all the rest of the STP tribe! Just wanted to say i feel very lucky to share this incredibly cool site with you all, it looks great! Im looking forward to posting more often and making freinds. My better half and I have posted some photos in March after STP played Louisville Palace, they arent THE most awesome pics ever taken, but a couple were extremly cool and different. Again, I am humbled at such a cool fan site ( i will donate as much as living allows when i can)  and look forward to posting with everyone in the future. Chris

toysintheattic

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: My first post, Have been a member for a few months
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 02:11:07 AM »
welcome man!!! hope you enjoy it here!!!
Never Trust Them Dirty Liars

Ivy

• Administrator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 06:18:37 AM »
Hey everyone! Im Chris, just thought i would come forth and be counted with all the rest of the STP tribe! Just wanted to say i feel very lucky to share this incredibly cool site with you all, it looks great! Im looking forward to posting more often and making freinds. My better half and I have posted some photos in March after STP played Louisville Palace, they arent THE most awesome pics ever taken, but a couple were extremly cool and different. Again, I am humbled at such a cool fan site ( i will donate as much as living allows when i can)  and look forward to posting with everyone in the future. Chris

Hey Chris, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here!
Have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 07:25:11 AM »
Welcome Chris! a little warning, once you start posting regularly here, there's no way back lol ;)
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"