September 17, 2024, 09:03:49 PM

Author Topic: Scott Is NOT old!  (Read 6198 times)

Violet Skies

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Is NOT old!
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 10:35:18 PM »
I realized I was old the other day when i was watching an episode of full house and it was uncle jessies 23rd bday.. i think i almost had a heart attack

LMAO.  I know the episode in question, and feel your freak-out is justified.  I had the same feelings about the episode with Danny's 30th birthday...

You both would be humored if you knew how many times I'll see early  '90s shows and think to myself "holy f---, how fast is time traveling?!?
Water summons wind...wind makes fire dance...

SourBeagle

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 11:15:37 PM »
Hell, I'm 25 and Scott's at the top of my "hot" list as of recent, I'd take him.  He works out so I don't think he's fat, if you really look at him he looks more toned than flabby. 

I know people my age who are so "old" in their minds, they complain how ancient they are and it's really annoying.  Then, you'll have awesome people in their 60s who look fit and love life.  It's all a mental thing, you're as old as you think you are.  I mean, Mick Jagger looks beyond death and I read that during a RS show it's like he's running 12 miles or something.  If he can still wear tiny tees,sparkly belts, and get women to throw their underwear at him at 60+, surely Scott's got many more years of "rock" ahead of him. 8)   Paul McCartney just turned 68 today and I'm seeing him in August, almost 3 hour shows he does. 
“The news reports said I’d torched $10,000 worth of Scott’s clothes, which was wrong by a factor of eight. He was somewhat insulted at their estimate: ‘Eighty thousand dollars, Mary,’ he said later.”

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 07:52:44 PM »
Hell, I'm 25 and Scott's at the top of my "hot" list as of recent, I'd take him.

You'd have to fight a whole army of Bad Girls, first.  Haha.  :)
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 08:42:35 PM »
I realized I was old the other day when i was watching an episode of full house and it was uncle jessies 23rd bday.. i think i almost had a heart attack

LMAO.  I know the episode in question, and feel your freak-out is justified.  I had the same feelings about the episode with Danny's 30th birthday...

Shoot. I feel old knowing that Full House and Fresh Prince of Bel Air air on 'Nick at Nite.' When I was a kid, 'I Love Lucy' was airing on Nick at Nite.
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..