October 01, 2024, 10:26:16 AM

Author Topic: Set Builder......what a joke  (Read 6830 times)

ryutahellhound

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Set Builder
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2010, 09:27:47 PM »
Hello, I'm new here obviously, but I have a question. Is there a real point to the set builder on the official site? Like are any of the highly voted songs actually chosen?
Favorite STP Song At The Moment- Where the River Goes

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Set Builder
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2010, 10:20:27 PM »
Quote from: "ryutahellhound"
Hello, I'm new here obviously, but I have a question. Is there a real point to the set builder on the official site? Like are any of the highly voted songs actually chosen?

First, hi and welcome to the board.

Second, we alreayd have a thread on this, but I guess that's excusable because you're new here.

And finally to answer your question: yes, the most voted songs are usually played, because more often then not the most voted for songs are the main singles from the Core and Purple albums along with Trippin, Down, and Sour Girl. You'll notice they've played all those songs at every show since the reunion.

However, songs like Hollywood Bitch and Meatplow usually end up in the top voted to, but are rarely played. So I guess it depends on how you look at it
Grab the hate and drown it out...

ryutahellhound

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2010, 08:06:02 AM »
Thanks. I'll make sure to check for the topics. I was just hoping because I was trying to get Art School Girl and Heaven & Hot Rods for the Louisville show on the 30th. Thanks again

ryutahellhound

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2010, 08:07:03 AM »
Thanks. I'll make sure to check for the topics. I was just hoping because I was trying to get Art School Girl and Heaven & Hot Rods for the Louisville show on the 30th. Thanks again