July 06, 2024, 10:07:55 PM

Author Topic: Problems with Happy "Deluxe Edition" Free T-Shirts  (Read 28278 times)

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
Re: Problems with Happy "Deluxe Edition" Free T-Shirts
« Reply #195 on: February 09, 2009, 05:05:18 AM »
Quote from: "Stp74"
Awwwwww does someone have their panties in a bunch?  Relax it was f-ing joke.  Let alone a quote from a damn movie.  Remind me not to joke around anymore!

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say YOU were the smug. I was referring to the tools at concerts that think it's 'uncool' to wear the shirt of the band you are going to see.
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

Stp74

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=74181814
« Reply #196 on: February 10, 2009, 11:53:21 PM »
Quote from: "loungefly611"
Awwwwww does someone have their panties in a bunch?  Relax it was f-ing joke.  Let alone a quote from a damn movie.  Remind me not to joke around anymore!

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't say YOU were the smug. I was referring to the tools at concerts that think it's 'uncool' to wear the shirt of the band you are going to see.

Alright. No problem. It looked like it was directed towards me since I was the one that made the comment in the first place.

loungefly611

• The Other Scott
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • Scott 'The Madness' Stessl
« Reply #197 on: February 11, 2009, 02:58:30 PM »

Alright. No problem. It looked like it was directed towards me since I was the one that made the comment in the first place.

Nope. Sorry about the confusion. At the time, I was irritated about something completely off-topic.
Dedicated. Disgusting. Disturbing.

I'm just sittin' on this merry-go-round, and the music is too loud..

Suffer_Long

• Super Magic Robot
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 11, 2009, 03:26:00 PM »
I finally got mine the other day.  The cotton is a little softer and a better quality than I expected- better than the shirt I got from the official STP site when I joined the fan club.
Sin make me strong.

Stp74

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=74181814
« Reply #199 on: February 11, 2009, 06:44:45 PM »

Nope. Sorry about the confusion. At the time, I was irritated about something completely off-topic.

Ha.  Yeah I did see where you said that you were not in a good mood today.  Anyways my apologies also.

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 13, 2009, 07:22:54 AM »
Finally got mine.. of course AFTER my show & the tour is over... Oh well.

cubsof89

• Cubsof89
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • check me out on the book of faces
« Reply #201 on: February 13, 2009, 07:26:02 AM »
I think we should get together for a group photo in them!

Either that, or send our pics to Aaron, Brett or Jessie and get our pics photoshopped to be a fake "group" pic.

It'll be fake, but we can say it's real. You know, like the release of "Wonderful" on the FVT cd!
If you give a man a fire, you keep him warm for a night. But if you SET a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

laynestaleyiscool

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 11, 2010, 12:56:53 AM »
I love how it was advertised as a Scott Weiland Happy in Galoshes T-Shirt and that was a literal phrasing of exactly what it was...A white T-shirt, with Scott Weiland Happy in Galoshes stamped on it...I still dig it though.