September 30, 2024, 10:38:24 PM

Author Topic: Package price$$$  (Read 12955 times)

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: Package price$$$
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2010, 05:59:59 AM »
They are people who put their pants on one leg a a time just like everyone else.
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2010, 01:47:01 PM »
They are people who put their pants on one leg a a time just like everyone else.
I know he is just a guy, but I the kajilion years I have been in love with him I have not met him yet, so if a couple hundred bucks guaranteed me why wouldn't you do it?  It is why we pay for ANYTHING...we pay for the things we want
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

robschmidt

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2010, 02:38:24 PM »
Just used my $30 coupon to the store and bought the tour tee with the dates and the hat. $18 bucks for everything isn't so bad- the shipping is way to expensive though. The two sizes for the hat were S/M and L/XL, I got the L/XL. I wear about a 7 1/3 size hat. Was that the right size to get? Has anyone bought that hat yet and could give me some help? Thanks.
--Rob--

CritterTypeThing

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2010, 03:38:04 PM »
Just used my $30 coupon to the store and bought the tour tee with the dates and the hat. $18 bucks for everything isn't so bad- the shipping is way to expensive though. The two sizes for the hat were S/M and L/XL, I got the L/XL. I wear about a 7 1/3 size hat. Was that the right size to get? Has anyone bought that hat yet and could give me some help? Thanks.

I got the hat last year, plan for it to run on the smaller of the sizing pair.  Meaning S/M really means it fits S comfortably, but will stretch for a M.  Not sure what a 7.3 works out to as far as S/M or L/XL, but it's better you got the L/XL because I got the S/M figuring I'm an average size dude, but I really had to manually stretch out the elastic band around the hat so that it wouldn't pull so tight.  Now it fits fine, but there's not chance at the elasticity ever coming back in that thing lol.

Unless you have a gigantic noggin, L/XL will probably be fine for you.
Hold me closer.....closer.....let me go!

My STP Concertology:  6/22/01, 10/26/01, 4/21/02, 4/23/02, 5/18/08, 5/26/08, 5/31/08, 8/6/08, 8/8/08, 8/10/08, 7/17/09, 5/18/10, 9/3/10, 9/4/10, 7/25/11, 7/26/11, 9/10/11, 9/1/12, 5/6/18

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2010, 03:51:01 PM »
I know he is just a guy, but I the kajilion years I have been in love with him I have not met him yet, so if a couple hundred bucks guaranteed me why wouldn't you do it?  It is why we pay for ANYTHING...we pay for the things we want
but it doesn't guarantee you will.
Anyway the best things in life....are free.
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2010, 03:53:01 PM »
I believe this conversation was started by stating that if I was guaranteed I would pay the money
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2010, 05:54:56 PM »
yes you did, for $500. Which I am sorry would even be a ridiculous price to pay to meet the Pope at a fan autograph signing  (no offense to the board Catholics  ;)  ).

UNLESS the $500 was for a charity event. and you knew spending that kind of cash was going to a worthy cause and a celebrity happened to be there. That would be the only scenario I could think of that I would or have shellout money like that. Like last year on the NINJA tour they had a VIP package for $1000 where you met the band and watched the show side stage. All that money went to Eric De La Cruz who needed a heart transpant and had no insurance.

But to stand in line at a table for a autograph...nuh uh...

BrandoKommando

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2010, 03:30:27 PM »
So I bought a PREMIUM PACKAGE this morning.  Does anyone know when/where I will get my merch that was included in the package?  (t-shirt, picks, poster, etc)  Thanks!

-Brandon
"I was a SUPERMAN, but looks are deceiving."  - Scott Weiland

robschmidt

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2010, 04:01:35 PM »
So I bought a PREMIUM PACKAGE this morning.  Does anyone know when/where I will get my merch that was included in the package?  (t-shirt, picks, poster, etc)  Thanks!

-Brandon

It will get mailed to you eventually. I remember when I purchased one last fall, it took some time. Customer service communication wasn't great, but I eventually got it. If I were you, I wouldn't hesitate to call Fanfire, though.
--Rob--

BrandoKommando

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2010, 04:17:34 PM »
Yeah, I remember hearing from some other board members that it took quite a while for their guitar picks
to come in.  If you're an STP merch collector like me, the $225.00 is a drop in the bucket.  I don't want to
search the world of EBAY six months from now, trying to find the stuff that's in these VIP packages.  I already did
that once, and it sucked.  Thanks for the info Rob.

-Brandon
"I was a SUPERMAN, but looks are deceiving."  - Scott Weiland