October 01, 2024, 06:18:35 AM

Author Topic: Uhh..i've been a member for weeks.. i should say hi now..  (Read 3844 times)

AdhesiveLove27

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Uhh..i've been a member for weeks.. i should say hi now..
« on: May 30, 2008, 03:35:26 AM »
Hey Guys, My name is Beth. I'm 18.. almost 19.. I'm a cook at a Bar/Grill type resturaunt..I've been a die hard STP fan since I was 8 years old.

I have loved music since I could talk.(My mom used to sing me GNR's "Sweet Child O' Mine" when I was a baby) At age four when everyone else's heroes were their parents mine was Stevie Nicks.. lol

Well when STP broke up I was heartbroken. At that time I had never seen a concert and was afraid that I never would get that chance. It seemed so final. I was really glad when Scott joined Velvet Revolver cuz I LOVE LOVE LOVE Duff McKagan and Slash. (I love Old School Guns N' Roses.. I also Love Izzy Stradlin' like there's not tommorow!) I argue on the VR boards alot in my spare time.. lol. Well when I heard STP got back together I cried for joy.. Especially when I saw the tour dates.. They're coming close enough that I can go.. So for my first concert EVER.. I am seeing my favorite band Stone Temple Pilots :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 03:37:56 AM by AdhesiveLove27 »
\\\"If You Don\\\'t Stop Thinkin\\\' Soon You Will Be Drinkin\\\' And You\\\'re Better Off Just Stay

Adhesive Love

• W. Axl Rose
  • Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ilovethepunkrock
Re: Uhh..i've been a member for weeks.. i should say hi now..
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 01:04:58 PM »
Quote from: "AdhesiveLove27"
Hey Guys, My name is Beth. I'm 18.. almost 19.. I'm a cook at a Bar/Grill type resturaunt..I've been a die hard STP fan since I was 8 years old.

I have loved music since I could talk.(My mom used to sing me GNR's "Sweet Child O' Mine" when I was a baby) At age four when everyone else's heroes were their parents mine was Stevie Nicks.. lol

Well when STP broke up I was heartbroken. At that time I had never seen a concert and was afraid that I never would get that chance. It seemed so final. I was really glad when Scott joined Velvet Revolver cuz I LOVE LOVE LOVE Duff McKagan and Slash. (I love Old School Guns N' Roses.. I also Love Izzy Stradlin' like there's not tommorow!) I argue on the VR boards alot in my spare time.. lol. Well when I heard STP got back together I cried for joy.. Especially when I saw the tour dates.. They're coming close enough that I can go.. So for my first concert EVER.. I am seeing my favorite band Stone Temple Pilots :)

You might be my favorite person on here! I am way too into GNR and STP so for me VR was like a dream come true. I really love new GNR as well. I saw GNR 2 times in a small venue in NYC in 06, on the fourth and final night, Izzy showed up and I missed him (: I will be seeing STP in NY in July, where are you seeing them? Either way congrats, you can't have a much better first concert.I am Eric, we can be friends even though you stole my username-J/K, I think like 3 people on here have some variation of Adhesive Love. Check out my myspace or my intro on here for more pics of me with GNR and STP members!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 05:54:28 PM by Anonymous »
CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW.

AdhesiveLove27

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 03:35:31 PM »
Actually U joined 4 days after me :) You stole my name which I stole from someone else.. (I didnt know it tho). And I read ur intro. We do sound a lot alike.. lol BTW I'm so jealous u almost saw Izzy!!!
\\\"If You Don\\\'t Stop Thinkin\\\' Soon You Will Be Drinkin\\\' And You\\\'re Better Off Just Stay

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 03:53:57 PM »
First of all, Scott is not yours - he's mine. And don't let Jessie tell you otherwise! Welcome.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 06:10:12 PM »
Quote from: "SilvergunSuperman"
First of all, Scott is not yours - he's mine. And don't let Jessie tell you otherwise! Welcome.

Even BEFORE "first of all" - Scott is MINE.  I knew Ian would come here to try and convince you otherwise.

Welcome to the boards! :)
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Art School Boy

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 02:30:32 PM »
well nice to see you here. i too was to young to attend a stp concert before they broke up but hit my first one on this tour at rock on the range. although my first concert was hanson haha.
i am smellin like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed

SilvergunSuperman

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 05:21:16 PM »
Quote from: "STPGurl"
Even BEFORE "first of all" - Scott is MINE.  I knew Ian would come here to try and convince you otherwise.

Welcome to the boards! :)
Wrong.