September 29, 2024, 12:18:07 AM

Author Topic: Stone Temple Pilots announce Paul Christiana as their new singer  (Read 5697 times)

nat

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Stone Temple Pilots announce Paul Christiana as their new singer
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2016, 06:23:43 PM »
You know what, I haven't read most of this thread, but this guy Hr808/Paul Christiana has brought some much needed life back to this board in this post-Weiland era. He also seems to have a great sense of humor and must be humble on some level to be able to laugh off all the ribbing and keep coming back. My hat's off to you, sir.

I-want-a-time-machine

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2016, 06:27:12 PM »
don't encourage him...;)
Can't say I like him. He made me stay away from this forum for some time.
half the art school girl she used to be...

Hr308

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2016, 08:37:21 PM »

Nat, thx for the compliments. Dime Machine you are a singer and so am I . Look this isn't a competition , i have been on here encouraging and supporting other musicians to pursue their dream. I played last night and love SGS , but if I do or did have the chance to front STP i would. Look, i will always treat everyone here with respect and love, this world is filled with so much dissent and hate. Let's get along, because at some point you might meet me and we could even work together in some capacity. Nat, once again thanks.

Hr308

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2016, 09:03:31 PM »

Oh yeah, thx for the encouragement. It has solidified my belief that there are some stand up individuals in this world that see the value in a person.