October 01, 2024, 11:35:21 PM

Author Topic: Paul Christiana , Sun God Seven " Kiss Your Man"  (Read 3336 times)

JBattista

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Favorite Flavor: Watermelon
    • View Profile
Re: Paul Christiana , Sun God Seven " Kiss Your Man"
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2016, 12:52:39 AM »
Just for the record...that is a terrible, terrible song.

You think that's terrible, check out these renditions of Interstate and Vasoline:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3yy-YsUhMM

Good grief...for the thousandth time...in ILS... it's "READ (past tense like "red") between the lines" not READ like "reed". If these submission entries were fans, they would know this.

I think that's far from the guys biggest issue in that video... For instance, maybe he should be try to master singing on pitch before trying to memorize the lyrics.
Not to mention the cheesy ass music video

seattlesound

• Sky Captain
  • If night was longer, could I escape the day?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2016, 02:48:19 AM »
Yeah, in all fairness to the guy in the video, he probably works hard on his stuff and all that, but it did him no favors having all this blasted onto the board for a few days. I'll try to give a more humble response, and just say for stp I don't feel any of this, maybe there are some listeners out there that video and music would work for, but not with this band.

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2016, 03:07:39 AM »
Yeah, in all fairness to the guy in the video, he probably works hard on his stuff and all that, but it did him no favors having all this blasted onto the board for a few days. I'll try to give a more humble response, and just say for stp I don't feel any of this, maybe there are some listeners out there that video and music would work for, but not with this band.

The guy definitely does his own thing, sort of a Morrison-speak-singing style. It just doesn't work for STP, and doesn't do him any favors trying to sin Scott's stuff.
Grab the hate and drown it out...