September 20, 2024, 02:37:46 PM

Author Topic: My STP tribute in Chicago is finally on the net!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1385 times)

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
My STP tribute in Chicago is finally on the net!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 14, 2015, 06:30:05 AM »
We're super slow about this kind of stuff, but if anyone wants to know when we're playing next/keep in touch feel free to connect with us on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/ladypicturehole

Thanks!

Flyingmerpa

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Re: My STP tribute in Chicago is finally on the net!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 07:11:47 PM »
« Last Edit: November 30, 2021, 08:24:35 PM by Flyingmerpa »

DankoJones

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 08:22:32 PM »
You guys are sounding strong bud, good job ;)
"There's a dusty rose where the promise of love used to be"

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 09:50:30 PM »
I'd be as bold to say that you sound better than current Scott and prefer you to Chester.

Hahaha, careful what you say, let recent events show you that this could easily turn into a headline on certain websites that reads something like "STP fans prefer 4 Chicago dudes with day jobs to the real thing".

Thanks for the support guys!  If you dig what we're doing give us a like and tell a friend that we're out there.  We had a few people approach us recently and I'm hoping we will have a few shows over the summer as a result.

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 11:08:58 PM »
If anyone else has a tribute band in IL or NWI and wants to put a show together with us contact me.  Thanks!

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 08:16:37 PM »
You send in your audition yet?
Bleeda blooda

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 09:38:53 PM »
Yeah! it's under TorynGreen!  J/k.    Nah, I know about the contest but haven't even looked into it.  Since its been announced most people I know personally have contacted me and urged me to do it.  I can't really justify it though.  Who knows, maybe I'll convince my guitar player to make a video of Atlanta or Maver to put on YouTube just for the hell of it, but really, the curse of being picked is you are the lucky winner of being under the microscope now. No thanks, I'll probably just stick to my Scott karaoke and my day job. It works out better when Scott writes the melodies/words and I just have to sing them. Hahaha dude was the best with melodies. 

Like I said in another topic, I'd love to see the band reach out to Chad Price from ALL/Drag The River. If you know his catalog and his style you'd be able to see him putting a great spin on a lot of the STP songs.