October 04, 2024, 02:29:06 PM

Author Topic: ***TEST***STP SONG TOURNY: A SONG FOR SLEEPING vs NO MEMORY (PRELIMINARY ROUND)  (Read 4459 times)

shapy

• nice to know me
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
THIS IS A TEST, VOTES NOT COUNTED!

(EDIT)
can this thread be deleted/closed please?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 05:03:52 PM by shapy »
have fun, have fun, have a whole lot of fun!

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
sweet! Looks like it's working. Let's get this puppy started!!!! I'm pumped.

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
so when does the tournament start?

MartyMcFly

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
I actually made one of these last winter just for the hell of it. I was going to show the community but never really got around to it. It's a field of 64 with 4 play in games to get up to 68...With there being 72 STP Songs all I had to do was eliminate the worst 4.

If you need a hand with anything I'd gladly help but I don't want to take away from your enjoyment of making one or anything like that.
You can hunt for the hunter...he's got no where to hide

shapy

• nice to know me
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
so when does the tournament start?

I'll get it going tonight... If I make a thread for each match up, will anyone be upset with all those new threads popping up all at once? I didn't want to "clutter" the forum...
have fun, have fun, have a whole lot of fun!

MartyMcFly

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
I don't want to like butt in and sound like an asshole but personally I would take like a whole bracket and post all 8 matchups and have people vote for each song for the first round. That way everything is really clean and doesn't clutter up the forum

I'd post play in games under one thread too and plug the winners into the bracket threads when I started them...that's just my ten cents though.
You can hunt for the hunter...he's got no where to hide