September 29, 2024, 06:41:52 PM

Author Topic: Has anyone met Scott?  (Read 13476 times)

laura

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Too Cool Queenie
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone met Scott?
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2011, 03:36:17 PM »
Love it, CM!

It seems like Scott has been consistently good to fans who have met him in connection with a tour, which is great.  You have to consider, though, that this is his job.  I wonder how he would be in a more random and out-of-context scenario, like if someone ran into him at an airport or restaurant.  Anybody got a story?
I am
Trampled under sole of another man's shoes
Guess I walked too softly.--S. Weiland

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2011, 04:38:01 PM »
Usually "restaurant" stories with any celebrity does not go well. And those type of meetings are the times the "intruder" calls the celeb a dick or rude etc...
Meanwhile YOU'RE the rude one interrupting someone's meal....

Most famous people DO NOT like to be interrupted in a restaurant during a meal. So back off, let them eat & enjoy that time in peace.
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)

cosmicpilot

• Flowery Bad Girl
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2011, 04:41:05 PM »
Knowing some of the "fans" I've met, (I won't say any names, but those who've been on here for a while know who I'm talking about) and knowing a guy who use to sell Scott drugs back in the day I don't blame Scott for keeping to himself. Actually knowing he doesn't want anything to do with this "old friend" of his, and the fact Scott says "get rid of him" when he's spotted makes me happy. Lord knows we've all had to cut people out of our lives for various toxic reasons. We just aren't on tour & people can't find us as easily as a famous person.

I smiled at that comment, seems toxic people are around the poor man all the time
"Robert DeLeo is right there with him in the pocket, accenting the groove with his thick baselines (while exuding a stage presence midway between CIA agent, Mafia hit man, Latin gigolo and dance instructor, thanks to his slicked-back hair, ever-present shades and fluid moves)"
Darryl Sterdan - The winnipeg Sun

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2011, 05:29:50 PM »
I just happened to be at the right place at the right time and there he was and I yelled SCOTT!! He turned around and I told him I loved him. He said i have never believed in love at first sight untill now...and we live happily ever after

When was this photo taken?  It kind of looks like scott from right after the reunion?

It was taken right after their Vegas wedding.  Great ceremony - and great afterparty. 
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2011, 08:57:47 PM »
hahaha yeah you should have seen the honeymoon!!  I have vids!
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫