September 20, 2024, 12:48:06 AM

Author Topic: 2010-10-26 - San Diego, CA - Viejas Arena  (Read 9672 times)

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: 2010-10-26 - San Diego, CA - Viejas Arena
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2010, 07:57:23 PM »
Maybe I can go then too... hahahaha!!!

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2010, 02:00:42 AM »
I feel bad for my friend that was going today. She's had a solo SW show cancel on her when he got arrested. VR show canceled because he went to rehab the night before her show. And now a STP show. She's got the worst luck.
haha  you are kidding!  That is the worst luck!
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2010, 02:04:42 AM »
I feel bad for my friend that was going today. She's had a solo SW show cancel on her when he got arrested. VR show canceled because he went to rehab the night before her show. And now a STP show. She's got the worst luck.

Nope. Worst part is, I had to tell her when she was getting ready for the VR show & I had to tell her Tues, the STP show wasn't happening. I knew she was going to be pissed. But yeah, bad luck on her part. I think they postponed it so I can go. HAHAHA!!

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2010, 04:29:33 AM »
Somebody needs to be kicked in the ballz really hard or have their nipples twisted off....or just fire them....I doubt it has to do with "scheduling conflicts"......this band is fucked up, but at least their still alive.... I wonder the truth behind this......but still, i'm kicking shins at least! hahahaha!

one love,
-ChaseR

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2010, 06:28:36 PM »

Nope. Worst part is, I had to tell her when she was getting ready for the VR show & I had to tell her Tues, the STP show wasn't happening. I knew she was going to be pissed. But yeah, bad luck on her part. I think they postponed it so I can go. HAHAHA!!
So you're the reason behind "scheduling conflicts"! ;) I would never plan to go to a concert with that girl
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2010, 06:36:31 PM »

So you're the reason behind "scheduling conflicts"! ;) I would never plan to go to a concert with that girl

Yes. I am the reason. Haha! I AM a BG...

If I was working, I would've totally bought tix & gone. So, a small good thing about being broke. I wouldn't have this downer to deal with. And trying to reshcedule getting down there for the concert.

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2010, 09:34:32 PM »
So are they gonna cancel again or what? I broke my back to be at the last one, got to venue to find out it was rescheduled..... Scotts assistant needs a twitter account so they can tell us if hes even in town and planning on singing cause this shits getting gay. But secretly I kinda love it, its so rock n roll.....but the last one was a bit much as far as what I had to do to be there....

The plot thickens,
-Chase

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2010, 09:52:24 PM »
So are they gonna cancel again or what? I broke my back to be at the last one, got to venue to find out it was rescheduled..... Scotts assistant needs a twitter account so they can tell us if hes even in town and planning on singing cause this shits getting gay. But secretly I kinda love it, its so rock n roll.....but the last one was a bit much as far as what I had to do to be there....

The plot thickens,
-Chase

I figure they're more than likely going to cancel, given how the rescheduled shows have gone so far. Might as well post your tickets on Craigslist  to make a buck before your ticket is worthless.
Bleeda blooda

Casper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2010, 12:20:59 AM »
Looking at some of these recent videos, the crowd seems dead and they are not even half full. Sad really.
adhesive love

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2010, 12:32:17 AM »
Looking at some of these recent videos, the crowd seems dead and they are not even half full. Sad really.

The crowds have sucked, but the band seems like they're on fiyah. Scott has been sounding awesome lately.
Bleeda blooda

HeavenandHotrods87

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2010, 06:20:55 PM »
Hey everyone! I'm going to the show tonight and will give you guys and gals a setlist and a review when I get back. This will be my fourth time seeing the band.

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2010, 10:59:29 AM »
Wow,

Its 3 am here in San Diego and I can't get to sleep....the show was soooo damn good, it was too damn good! Holy shit! They played HEAVEN AND HOTRODS!!!!!! It sure seemed like Heaven to me! Well better than it IMO...... Scott sounded awesome and the band was on fire! Dean's energy is sooo amazing! I think he gets more energy every year....WTF? Does he age in reverse? Totally inspiring on so many levels! I made a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" sign for Scott which he smiled at, said thank you, then I handed him a birthday card/thank you letter.... They played Dancing Days electric, last time I saw them do that was 02 and acoustic....that was cool.... They played STILL REMAINS which is one of my all time favorite songs in the history of forever, so that was nice even though I saw them play it last year too......Cinnamon is one hot track I must say.....They all seemed healthy and happy and Dean tripped out when he saw me hahaha that was priceless. I met a lot of cool peeps there....anywho I guess thats all, they still got it thats for sure! Oh BRMC was pretty good but the opening band before them "Jet Stream" was your average rock band with nothing original or new to bring to the table.....it was ok but just way too average.....

Oh also after one of the songs I shouted "play Somba Nova" to which Scott gave the biggest smile of the night! :) Too bad they didn't play it though.....maybe its a good thing cause I didn't bring extra boxers and I would of shit everywhere if they had......hahaha!!!! ;p

LONG LIVE STP,
-Chase

Tyrant

• Global Moderator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2010, 11:14:07 AM »
Wow,

Its 3 am here in San Diego and I can't get to sleep....the show was soooo damn good, it was too damn good! Holy shit! They played HEAVEN AND HOTRODS!!!!!! It sure seemed like Heaven to me! Well better than it IMO...... Scott sounded awesome and the band was on fire! Dean's energy is sooo amazing! I think he gets more energy every year....WTF? Does he age in reverse? Totally inspiring on so many levels! I made a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" sign for Scott which he smiled at, said thank you, then I handed him a birthday card/thank you letter.... They played Dancing Days electric, last time I saw them do that was 02 and acoustic....that was cool.... They played STILL REMAINS which is one of my all time favorite songs in the history of forever, so that was nice even though I saw them play it last year too......Cinnamon is one hot track I must say.....They all seemed healthy and happy and Dean tripped out when he saw me hahaha that was priceless. I met a lot of cool peeps there....anywho I guess thats all, they still got it thats for sure! Oh BRMC was pretty good but the opening band before them "Jet Stream" was your average rock band with nothing original or new to bring to the table.....it was ok but just way too average.....

Oh also after one of the songs I shouted "play Somba Nova" to which Scott gave the biggest smile of the night! :) Too bad they didn't play it though.....maybe its a good thing cause I didn't bring extra boxers and I would of shit everywhere if they had......hahaha!!!! ;p

LONG LIVE STP,
-Chase
Haha that's awesome.
I hope Scott & the boys will actually follow your advice and will play Samba Nova someday.
As far as I remember they started to play Seven Caged Tigers right after some interviewer said Scott how great and legendary this song is.
Also, on a show of the previous tour some fan asked the band to play Still Remains and they gladly accepted the offer. And now this song is in the band's every setlist.
Can we really find
A lovely magic place we dream of?

"Well hell, sometimes it is difficult to take a shower with a broken heart" - Scott Weiland

blackagain

• Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 27, 2010, 01:20:34 PM »
Its really great to see all these "positive" reviews of the bands recent shows. My thanks to that person who asked the band to play "Still Remains". Now, can someone PLEASE ask the band to play "GLIDE"?

DeadAndNotForSale

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Would you even care?
    • View Profile
"I can sit there and feel a deep hatred for Dean and Robert, but when I hear them play guitar, I'm deeply moved." - Scott Weiland '94