September 17, 2024, 07:49:38 PM

Author Topic: Will they release a full live album from this tour?  (Read 4414 times)

mwat9050

• Arrival
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Will they release a full live album from this tour?
« on: August 25, 2010, 06:07:48 PM »
I was just curious if anybody heard any plans to release something from this tour. It really makes no sense to me why they wouldnt, and why they have never had a live release.

artinis1

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
Re: Will they release a full live album from this tour?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 08:58:51 PM »
from nick,

couldn't agree with you more, the live in chicago download is great, but only 10 songs, i read an interview back in march, where eric says that it is hard to believe, that they have never released a live dvd, and now with the new cd, they will this year, has anyone else read this and is there any info to support it, will they just release the chicago show or the other show that was broadcast, or are they planning to film any other shows,

SonofOdin

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 09:49:54 PM »
the st. paul show should be the show to use. the band and scott were perfect. it was nearly 2 hours. they jammed alot including a nice session before heading into big empty. jean genie was incredible. that would've been the show to put on blu-ray and palladia.

roomonfire125@aim.com

• Ground Personnel
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 07:23:58 PM »
I was just curious if anybody heard any plans to release something from this tour. It really makes no sense to me why they wouldnt, and why they have never had a live release.

You can find live clips on the second disc of Thank You's Deluxe Edition.. but the full tour dvd,, id say doubtful, to be honest.. But who knows, they could do anything.. I just cant really see it happening.. If Cinnamon does good as a single, I think work on another album could conjure up..

artinis1

• Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 11:28:07 PM »
from nick,

what about the live in chicago or the one on att uverse, they could release one of those, with songs not broadcast,

mwat9050

• Arrival
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 03:12:56 AM »
Funny how Cinnamon, the absolute worst song on the album, and quite posssibly STP's worst song ever, has a possibility of being a hit single.