September 25, 2024, 03:24:16 PM

Author Topic: STP Spin Magazine Cover!  (Read 18779 times)

Crackergirl

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
Re: STP Spin Magazine Cover!
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2010, 04:42:34 PM »
Hey - we found out that Scott changes his own sheets!

But, yeah, I feel you on the jaded comments. It is not so surprising, I suppose. I wonder how many people can maintain their youthful enthusiasm after doing (essentially)the same job for 20 years. Still, a sad realization.

LOL, yeah nice to read that the guy isn't above doing his own laundry!  I guess I just wanted to read that they are so passionate about their music that they just had to get together and do another album.  I found it slightly heart breaking that the article really portrayed them as just another bunch of working stiffs!  Especially since I love the new album so much - I was really hoping it has been as much of a pleasure for them to make and tour on as it has been for me to listen to it!  But of course - what one wants and hopes for is not always how things are...such is life!  LOL!  Still love these guys no matter what...   
The girl got reasons...they all got reasons.

wayne gretzky

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2010, 11:50:40 PM »
Did spin even review the new album?   I dont remember seeing there review of STP.

wayne gretzky

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2010, 09:46:52 PM »
I gues theyre not reviewing it, its not in the newest issue.   Its just odd because SPIN made them a cover story but didnt review the album ...  makes little sense

Eijoo

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2010, 09:57:34 PM »
I gues theyre not reviewing it, its not in the newest issue.   Its just odd because SPIN made them a cover story but didnt review the album ...  makes little sense
agree
Songs are emotions in sonic form and I had a lot of emotions at the time. And each of those emotions inspires its own sound."- Scott Weiland on recording "12 Bar Blues" album

wayne gretzky

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2010, 10:09:27 PM »
Still thought it was weak that they put only Scott on the cover.

I found a2 minute behind the scenes vid. of the photoshoot here: http://www.spin.com/articles/stone-temple-pilots-reunited-and-thriving.

Was looking for someone to email as to why the album hasnt been reviewed, but im tired so screw it ;D
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 10:21:10 PM by wayne gretzky »