September 28, 2024, 08:25:49 PM

Author Topic: How many Cd's were in the display?  (Read 11134 times)

stpfreak

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: How many Cd's were in the display?
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2010, 05:57:08 PM »
I was in 2 different Targets this weekend (yes I am an addict), and both had no CDs.  I checked everywhere but no luck.  I just got mine Deluxe edition in the mail.

Purple

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2010, 06:00:42 PM »
When I bought it at Target May 25th it wasnt even in the new releases section!!!!!!  It was in the Rock/Pop section and there were about four or five of the regular and two left of the deluxe... i had to have a worker help me find them too
May 17th 2008
July 8th 2009
August 25th 2010
July 19th 2011
September 13th 2011(cancelled day of)

purplestpgirl

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2010, 06:05:45 PM »
when I went to Best Buy to buy the deluxe edition, I grabbed the last one on in the display, at least that I saw.

JMP

• Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2010, 09:42:28 PM »
When I grabbed mine at Target in the South Loop of Chicago they were on the new release end cap. I grabbed the last deluxe and there were maybe 5 regular ones left. I ran to Best Buy later that day and they didn't even put it in the new release section. It was just under the STP Rock/R&B spot. There were a lot of them. probably around 15.
If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend.

CharlieBoston

• Pilot
  • Super Magic Robot
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2010, 03:47:41 AM »
At the Target I got mine from, there was an endcap for new releases. I got the next to last deluxe, and it looked like they had maybe one standard edition missing from the shelf.
The answers get harder and the truth's getting farther and farther...

peteswell

• Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2010, 07:23:17 PM »
The Target in Birmingham on 280 did not have the deluxe edition and the regular was not under new releases.  Thet Target off of 65 did have both, but they were not under new releases either.  I have since been to a Best Buy and they do not have the album out under new releases, but they have cds that are months old out.  Is this because of the special deal with Target?  I think these exclusive deals are bad all the way around.

TurnToDust86

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
    • DL Live
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2010, 09:11:19 PM »
I went to my Target around 11:30 and they were still in the process of bringing out the new stuff. There were boxes everywhere. I checked the STP section first and didn't find anything, then went to the new releases. There were 5 copies of the standard edition and 3 copies of the deluxe, one of which I took.
Curt

Chips will only grow one shoulder at a time.

"You can do anything you want in life. Unless Jay Leno wants to do it too." - Conan O'Brien

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2010, 09:37:13 PM »
"Stone Temple Pilots" is in every shop window 8)
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"

gotofavre

• Arrival
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2010, 05:24:07 AM »
wasnt able to get to Target until late at night the 25th,they had both versions displayed on the new release end cap 6 or 7 regular(looked like none had been taken) and 4 or 5 deluxe(i guess acouple had been nabbed)..didnt even think to look in the rock section,i was in and out since the store was about to close so I was happy that I was still able to get a deluxe