September 29, 2024, 10:23:17 PM

Author Topic: Anyone else still waiting for the official release?  (Read 12370 times)

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else still waiting for the official release?
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2010, 11:36:18 PM »
Quote from: "RangerJim"
Quote from: "andrew"
Should be getting mine in the mail sometime tommorow or Wednesday from Bestbuy.  Deluxe Edition baby!  By the way does anyone know what comes with the Bestbuy Deluxe Edition(I know that it's probably been asked before but I'm too lazy to search!)

Probably Samba Nova, and live versions of Vasoline, Hickory Dichotomy and Between The Lines.

I think the only version that's different is the bonus track version from STP's official site, it supposedly only has 2 bonus tracks.

Thanks man, I heard somewhere that all the deluxe editions come with a poster and a bigger booklet inside the digipak case?

Yes, I believe that it comes with a poster and a 17 page booklet. Might be less than 17, but I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.
Bleeda blooda

rymo84

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2010, 02:12:50 AM »
I have only heard between the lines thus far. I've even steered clear of the individual song reviews. Tomorrow I will be heading out at lunch to grab the album and rock. I am jacked.

Five Star Edge

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2010, 02:18:38 AM »
Should be getting mine in the mail sometime tommorow or Wednesday from Bestbuy.  Deluxe Edition baby!  By the way does anyone know what comes with the Bestbuy Deluxe Edition(I know that it's probably been asked before but I'm too lazy to search!)

Probably Samba Nova, and live versions of Vasoline, Hickory Dichotomy and Between The Lines.

I think the only version that's different is the bonus track version from STP's official site, it supposedly only has 2 bonus tracks.

Thanks man, I heard somewhere that all the deluxe editions come with a poster and a bigger booklet inside the digipak case?

Yes, I believe that it comes with a poster and a 17 page booklet. Might be less than 17, but I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere.

12 page booklet
I’m here to bleed for all the lust and lonely nights.

sassydagger

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2010, 03:12:54 AM »
I have only listened to Between the Lines. I just finished crying my eyes out because my friend used my itunes account making me 49 cents short from being able to buy the deluxe addition of the album. This was pre-ordered over a month ago and I'd been waiting years to buy this album. I'm gonna buy it as soon as I wake up. Still miffed that because of some cents, I can't get what I saved up for :(
\\\"Grab the hate and drown it out
Grab the beat and drum it out
It\\\'s all so confusing\\\"

txgirl6927

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2010, 05:59:17 AM »
Can't wait to buy my CD tomorrow.  Everything else I download from itunes, but I HAVE TO HAVE all my STP cd's in hand.
04/12/11: Kings of Leon w/Band of Horses
05/18/11: Avenged Sevenfold
08/16/11: STP @ Austin City Limits Live
03/7/12: Radiohead
If you should die before me ask if you can bring a friend ....