September 19, 2024, 06:29:12 PM

Author Topic: Tangle With Your Mind (Making Of)  (Read 4718 times)

Slither

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Tangle With Your Mind (Making Of)
« on: October 14, 2009, 10:32:11 PM »
Scott, Doug, SCOTTS NEW GIRLFRIEND, and some guy i didn't recognize talk about the making of the TWYM video:

Pt 1: http://www.youtube.com/user/SDRStreetTe ... 5Vd5ON2D8Q
Pt 2: http://www.youtube.com/user/SDRStreetTe ... WJRy4uvlSM

EDIT: the guy on the right is the producer
When STP had a cookout after filming the video for the Core single "Plush," Weiland made jerk chicken that was "spectacular," Dean raves.

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
Re: Tangle With Your Mind (Making Of)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2009, 10:59:47 PM »
Good to see Scott talking normally.  I still can't figure out if Scott really is dating this girl, he was photographed with her in August.  I kind of hope he is, big upgrade from Paz.

http://www.grungereport.net/wp-content/ ... newgf1.jpg

Why can't I embed pics?  Weird.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

wittyscreenname

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 11:12:07 PM »
ha ha i never would have guessed that real spaghetti wasn't used for the spaghetti part...makes sense though, shoelaces are much more durable  :P

She's a huge upgrade from dogface...once again a bit young maybe but that sometimes doesn't matter. I think they should go out it'd be cute, I don't think they are though but what do i know, you can't interpret things from photos unless its blatant and in your face :P

Slither

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 11:26:02 PM »
Quote from: "wittyscreenname"
ha ha i never would have guessed that real spaghetti wasn't used for the spaghetti part...makes sense though, shoelaces are much more durable  :P

She's a huge upgrade from dogface...once again a bit young maybe but that sometimes doesn't matter. I think they should go out it'd be cute, I don't think they are though but what do i know, you can't interpret things from photos unless its blatant and in your face :P

haha yeah i kno, when i said it was her i kinda meant it in a sarcastic way since it's all speculation right now but you never know. i guess i should've put it in quotations rather than caps. if shes not tho he should go for it she's real cute and definitely an upgrade over the last one
When STP had a cookout after filming the video for the Core single "Plush," Weiland made jerk chicken that was "spectacular," Dean raves.

wittyscreenname

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 11:29:26 PM »
Quote from: "Slither"
Quote from: "wittyscreenname"

haha yeah i kno, when i said it was her i kinda meant it in a sarcastic way since it's all speculation right now but you never know. if not he should go for it she's real cute

she is cure for sure but everyone knows that younger girls are a bundle of drama and she looks younger than that nightmare i like to not think about (ha ha) though appearances can be decieving...I'm 30 and I honestly get carded everywhere...I probably dont even really look 20 (not that I'm complaining all too much, as a female I dread aging :D)

XxCollinsxX

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 12:11:31 AM »
the editing in part one when scott is talking is a bit annoying

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 02:44:39 AM »
Quote from: "Slither"
Scott, Doug, SCOTTS NEW GIRLFRIEND, and some guy i didn't recognize talk about the making of the TWYM video:

Pt 1: http://www.youtube.com/user/SDRStreetTe ... 5Vd5ON2D8Q
Pt 2: http://www.youtube.com/user/SDRStreetTe ... WJRy4uvlSM

EDIT: the guy on the right is the producer

That's actually the director of the video
Grab the hate and drown it out...

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 04:08:44 PM »
She's cute.  Sooooo much better than dogface S(paz).

Video's cute.  It's no "Days of the Week" - but it's ok.   :)
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Long Way Home

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 06:24:43 PM »
Quote from: "StoneTempleBrett"
Good to see Scott talking normally.

Video was pieced together to make it look like Scott was not studdering. Glad they did it.