October 04, 2024, 04:30:07 AM

Author Topic: What do you hate most about VR?  (Read 17425 times)

hello,its late

• Contributors
  • Flight Attendant
    • View Profile
Re: What do you hate most about VR?
« Reply #90 on: February 23, 2009, 12:07:37 AM »
hey scott did say he had never been that happy during vr pretty cool

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: What do you hate most about VR?
« Reply #91 on: February 23, 2009, 12:50:30 AM »
I was and will always be a fan of VR... at least of the Weiland days. THey made some great music. I spent hours listening to them. Got to see them as many times as I could. I saw those rock legends super close many more times then I ever could have thought. I met 4 out of 5 of them & I never thought I could tell my big brother I MET Slash!! He had been out of the picture for a nimber of years & came back to hear all these stores.

MY MOM EVEN KNOWS WHO SLASH IS because of him being in VR, NOT G&R!! Thats really because of me though. I was not a G&R fan like my brother is/was.

I wont bash the guys. Im not happy how they treated SW, but its water under the bridge. Everyone has moved on. I obviously became a VR fan, not just a Scott fan, otherwise I would have save some money & I would not have all of their autographs forever on my skin.

Goooooood luck to them I say.

You can be fans of the new stuff. If they ever get a singer. THere is not rule saying you cant be a fan of the new version & not be a SW/STP fan. Good music is good music!! They are great musicans, its not like they are a new breed of guys, they have a great track record of making good songs.

But I remain with Scotty. Im interested to see what they come up with & who they choose. But more then likely, I wont be so eager to spend $100 a pop to see them again like I used to. Sorry to say.