September 12, 2024, 03:13:35 AM

Author Topic: Scott needs a Tele-Prompter with the Lyrics on stage.  (Read 6789 times)

bigemptysg

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Scott needs a Tele-Prompter with the Lyrics on stage.
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 10:08:01 PM »
Scott may have used a teleprompter on certain, select shows in the past but he was not using one in Louisville. When he brought me up there to do Dead & Bloated there were no teleprompters, unless they magically tucked away under something when got up there.

Casper

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 12:43:55 AM »
how bout he quits drinking like a second semester high school senior before he gets on stage?
adhesive love

Peebs

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Ghetto Fabulous
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 01:44:57 AM »
The only person who gets better on stage while medicated is Perry Farrell. He is a HOOT when he's on something. During the beginning of the NINJA tour he pulled a calf muscle. They gave him vicodin and told him to rest (RIGHT before I was about to leave to see them in Vegas) well he took the pain meds but said fuck the rest....and Vegas had to be ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS. He was animated, dancing all over the place, humping the floor, "fucking" a floor monitor...and his rant during Pigs in Zen was CLASSSSSSIC. I actually video taped it.
And he doesn't use a tele-prompter.
If you don't like STP, then you're pretty much not American (from a MO message board)