October 02, 2024, 01:36:54 PM

Author Topic: Blonde Scott  (Read 18852 times)

weilandfan

• My username says it all
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Blonde Scott
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2008, 01:25:37 AM »
^^^^ that video always makes me crack up!! trying to hide that hotness with a "dorky" look, we knew what was under the glasses & suit... kinda had a Clark Kent look going on there...

skunz8

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.picturetheworld.de
The everchanging haircuts of Scott
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2009, 07:18:19 PM »
Recently I was thinking about my haircut and my girlfriend pointed out a haircut of Scott Weiland. Then I showed her like tons of Scott pictures with different haircuts. And I was thinking we should discuss that matter here. So what is your favourite haircut of this dude who doesn't wanna go to Europe for some gigs? Sorry...this didn't belong here....haha

And another thing....why is he changing it so frequently? Is it something a rockstar has to do or is there a deeper meaning about it?
http://www.myspace.com/8steffen8[/url]
http://de-de.facebook.com/people/Steffen-Kunz/13060

Slither

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: The everchanging haircuts of Scott
« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2009, 08:06:00 PM »
he's been quoted as saying that he gets bored of the way he looks, so he switches up his styles, haircuts, etc to keep it fresh....my favorite look of his is the one he had with VR, serious rockstar status, i like what he's got going right now too though, clean cut sharply dressed, medium length hair, quite the opposite

if only i could pull off so many looks  :)
When STP had a cookout after filming the video for the Core single "Plush," Weiland made jerk chicken that was "spectacular," Dean raves.

hawk900

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2009, 04:22:15 PM »
My fav is the little bit longer on top shorter on the sides with medium sideburns. It's the bed head look 24/7.
 Also why does every fuckin thread have to mention that his solo band is not going to europe?
It never was but there was gonna be a second single and that never happened either. The world's in a financial mess and we can only hope that it will be better so that Scott can atleast tour in his own country in the future without reporting a loss.

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2009, 05:32:06 PM »
^^ That is probably my fav too..I love the sour girl look!  With the soul patch =)
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

shambhala

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2009, 05:59:04 PM »
My favorite Scott hairstyles are how he looked during the Sour Girl video and when his hair was darker and longer during their performance of Sour Girl on the Craig Claiborne show in 2000 ( his guyliner looked awesome, too!)  :)

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 15, 2009, 05:26:31 AM »
Well, Hawk if they didn't intend to release a single they would not have bothered to do a poll.

And NONE of us are in his camp, so NONE of us know what is really going on, or ISN'T going on.

It's probably just timing & figuring out where they can go & costs & stuff. Give the people on the tour a break. Takes a lot of of people, most of them that were on the tour were not like Scott, always on the road.

It's only been a month since they ended the tour, and Im sure they have ideas brewing. Just because it isn't happening overnight for everyone, doesn't mean it isn't going to happen. Give the fucking guy a break!! Let him be a normal person for a month or two.

Now back to the topic.

I can't say at the moment which is my fav. I'll have to look at the pics & see which ones I like the most.

christie1991

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 15, 2009, 04:41:23 PM »
I love his look in the Days of the week video.  Great hair along w/earrings and guyliner! :P

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 15, 2009, 08:49:18 PM »
Mmmmmmmmm.... the guyliner was hot!! You are right!!! mmmmmmm..... :-*

UnclePeppi

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 15, 2009, 09:31:30 PM »
Quote from: "christie1991"
Great hair along w/earrings

Does Weiland even wear earings anymore?

weilandfan

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2009, 10:26:18 PM »
Quote from: "UnclePeppi"
Does Weiland even wear earings anymore?

Nope. He took them out after many years of wearing them a bit ago.

I also love the Sour Girl video era look.

And I loved him when he had the mowhawk!!