September 09, 2024, 10:54:26 PM

Author Topic: Hey everyone!  (Read 3181 times)

STPfan2300

• Ground Personnel
    • View Profile
Hey everyone!
« on: November 10, 2008, 08:09:37 PM »
My name is Nick, and after lurking for a few weeks I figured I'd introduce myself to everybody.  I first heard STP when I was 4 years old (my dad and brother played Purple in 1994 day and night) and they have always been one of my favorites.  I listen to mostly rock music, some of my other favorites are U2, The Who, Foo Fighters, Incubus, AIC, Nirvana, The Killers etc.  I've only seen the guys in concert once and it was this past summer at the KROCK Return of the Rock show at PNC in Holmdel, NJ.  It was my first opportunity to ever see them so I jumped on it...It wasn't as bad as everyone was saying but I thought it would be better (Weiland still rocked no matter how fucked up he was!). I love playing drums, guitar, listening to music and many other things.  Im currently a freshman at Seton Hall University and still listen to STP every goddamn day. Oh yeah,last week I won tickets to see Scot at KROCK's Holiday Show at the Fillmore I can't wait!!! Nice metting you all!
12/5- Scott Weiland @ The Fillmore
1/24- Scott Weiland @ Starland
1/25- The Killers @ MSG

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
Re: Hey everyone!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 09:21:20 PM »
Hey Nick - welcome to the boards!  I'm Jessie - resident sarcastic bitch and all-around troublemaker.  

Sounds like you come from a pretty cool family - big brother and Dad know what's up!   :)

PS - Keep an eye out for Weilandfan.  She totally carries around a knife.  You've been warned.   ;D
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

CREEP2

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Hey everyone!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 10:19:30 PM »
Nick nice to meet you I am Tony and welcome to the boards it is a great place if you are a STP fan and I no you are.
Any ways just wanted to say what up and enjoy your time on the boards.  O0
"I\'d suck dick for fashion and there was a time when I\'d suck dick for a crack hit,