September 06, 2024, 10:21:44 AM

Author Topic: Scott Weiland - Merch  (Read 4171 times)

laynestaleyiscool

• Contributors
  • Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
Scott Weiland - Merch
« on: September 09, 2011, 09:04:17 PM »
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody knew of a place to get cheap (price-wise) Scott Weiland-related T-shirts. But, just so this forum isn't a complete waste, feel free to share your stories about any badass T-shirts or merchandise in general you have related to the great one.

Thanks

RailBrews

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: Scott Weiland - Merch
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 01:05:29 AM »
I am sure your post was just worded oddly, I think this site is better than many official band sites out there. The comprehensive history on this site has taken quite a bit of time to compile and as someone who has seen many different band sites, this one is quite informative. Many times ,
there is info posted on this board before the information even gets on the Official STP site(which does not even offer a message board currently as far as I know). 

Back to the question, Scott does have an official site with a store, many of the items are reasonably priced, click on the below hyper link to peruse.

http://scottweiland.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Store.woa/wa/artist?artistName=Scott+Weiland&sourceCode=SWEWEB

There are some other threads on the board where fans have shared their STP and Weiland stuff. If you have trouble locating those threads, feel free to send me a PM and I will try to point you in the right direction. 

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 01:31:22 AM »
Speaking of scott merch.. end of august i ordered the SW hoodie(its on sale 24.95) i got a package today with a kid rock bandana in it??  I called and was like WTF????  they are sending me a new hoodie..it is taking FOREVER!!!
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

RailBrews

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 01:50:00 AM »
Speaking of scott merch.. end of august i ordered the SW hoodie(its on sale 24.95) i got a package today with a kid rock bandana in it??  I called and was like WTF? ???  they are sending me a new hoodie..it is taking FOREVER!!!

That's a great deal on that hoodie, I bought it for $40 when it first came out(never quite sure when this type of merch is available and then before you know it , it is gone and not available for purchase). My purchases have taken a while to ship through that site as well. I don't regret getting it then though, got a lot of use out of it. That hoodie is funny, it has like a little paint splatter on back that is part of the print. Whenever I wear it, someone inevitably comes up and wipes that back off saying,"Hey , you got some stuff on your sweat shirt."  I laugh and tell them it's part of the print.   

CMCracker

• **Bad Girl**
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 03:05:35 AM »
Speaking of scott merch.. end of august i ordered the SW hoodie(its on sale 24.95) i got a package today with a kid rock bandana in it??  I called and was like WTF? ???  they are sending me a new hoodie..it is taking FOREVER!!!

That's a great deal on that hoodie, I bought it for $40 when it first came out(never quite sure when this type of merch is available and then before you know it , it is gone and not available for purchase). My purchases have taken a while to ship through that site as well. I don't regret getting it then though, got a lot of use out of it. That hoodie is funny, it has like a little paint splatter on back that is part of the print. Whenever I wear it, someone inevitably comes up and wipes that back off saying,"Hey , you got some stuff on your sweat shirt."  I laugh and tell them it's part of the print.   
I had wanted it since it came out, but i didnt want to spend all that money on it... 25 bucks was well worth it.  i wanted it for this weekend...guess i will have to wait.
♪♫Give you all those diamonds, Give you more and more, Shattered all those lies, I bought You from the record store ♪♫

Shangri

• Bad Girl-La Dee Da
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • "It's like playing in front of 40 000 drummers"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2011, 08:02:11 PM »
Speaking of scott merch.. end of august i ordered the SW hoodie(its on sale 24.95) i got a package today with a kid rock bandana in it??  I called and was like WTF????  they are sending me a new hoodie..it is taking FOREVER!!!

Last and only time I ordered something in August they shipped it in February... so there's plenty of time ;D
"We grew with the speed of light but crashed in the night"