September 28, 2024, 10:25:42 PM

Author Topic: Art Of Anarchy  (Read 71631 times)

Supergrass

• Arrival
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Re: Art Of Anarchy
« Reply #465 on: January 06, 2016, 06:09:42 PM »
This album is a surprise island of great, catchy melodies. Scott made the record sound really, really great. Yeah, he knew how to do this.

PS: Metal musicians are funny. Look at this booklet. Look at those poses. hahahahaa (and, yeah, they NEED to talk about endorsement - it´s in their blood lol)

Tuf_Duff In Chains

• Sky Captain
  • THE Man in The Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 21, 2019, 09:48:56 AM »
I really liked this lineup and really wish this band could have worked more. I felt like this could have been another VR for Scott.

I love how they downgraded and got Scott Stapp I feel like if they got a somewhat reliable singer this would actually be a halfway decent project

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 22, 2019, 04:43:23 AM »
I really liked this lineup and really wish this band could have worked more. I felt like this could have been another VR for Scott.

I love how they downgraded and got Scott Stapp I feel like if they got a somewhat reliable singer this would actually be a halfway decent project

agree to disagree on this one. By far, imo, the most embarrassing project scott associated himself with. Worse than his Christmas album.

CagedTiger

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 22, 2019, 05:19:05 PM »

agree to disagree on this one. By far, imo, the most embarrassing project scott associated himself with. Worse than his Christmas album.

I liked that Scott often dipped into different genres, even Christmas! He was extremely creative and artistic and didn’t pigeonhole himself to just one style of music and I think that’s one of the main things that fascinated me with him. When 12BB came out it blew my young mind, it was just so OUT THERE. He’d done hard rock previously with VR but AOA was definitely more straight up metal and was new territory for him. I still think he would’ve eventually released a country album, he often dabbled with that genre and signed country artists to his label I believe, I also recall him saying country fans were the only people who still buy CD’s!
Nothing matters again, I didn\'t think we\'d last that long

Flyingmerpa

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 23, 2019, 11:09:07 PM »

This picture makes me cringe

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 24, 2019, 04:03:16 AM »

This picture makes me cringe

*Every* picture of Art of Anarchy makes me cringe.
Grab the hate and drown it out...