September 28, 2024, 11:31:18 PM

Author Topic: Dean accused of abuse from wife  (Read 17140 times)

PigsinZen

• Hickory Dichotomy
  • Contributors
  • Pilot
  • Superman with Silvergun
    • View Profile
Re: Dean accused of abuse from wife
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2018, 08:58:46 PM »
In all seriousness, how are you guys feeling about this after the last few days?

Is anyone a little put off that there’s been no comment by dean?

His silence says it all.

Not really, how dumb are you tho? Can't think of a single reason they won't comment on this? Lol gtfo!

You're right. If you were accused of beating your wife, attempting to drown your child, relapsing on drugs and attempting suicide, and none of it were true, you would probably just let the press run with it because who cares what people think when you are trying to sell your new band lineup, a new album and a tour. It is obvious he is partly guilty or he would simply deny the accusations.

Purple

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2018, 09:09:58 PM »
In all seriousness, how are you guys feeling about this after the last few days?

I thought the website going down over the last 24 hours was weird timing.

I think they should just call it quits. 

Hey, I have an idea, why don't you marry me and we can recreate what you think you know about this situation .....I GET TO BE DEAN! lol, suck my dick. People are so quick to believe everything they read from whores who obviosly just want fame and money.

I mean I guess I understand Dean wantin some younger pussy, but jesus christ man, NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY! AND DEFF DO NOT PUT A RING ON IT!

Hey heres an idea for all you cucked little bitches,  if the bruises are real....MAYBE SHE DESERVED IT? She seems like the type who needs to be kept in line and reminded that its not good to be a whore, cuz shes clearly a whore.

Wow. This is horrible.  Disgusting response
May 17th 2008
July 8th 2009
August 25th 2010
July 19th 2011
September 13th 2011(cancelled day of)

Slither

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2018, 09:26:44 PM »

I thought the website going down over the last 24 hours was weird timing.

I think they should just call it quits. 

Hey, I have an idea, why don't you marry me and we can recreate what you think you know about this situation .....I GET TO BE DEAN! lol, suck my dick. People are so quick to believe everything they read from whores who obviosly just want fame and money.

I mean I guess I understand Dean wantin some younger pussy, but jesus christ man, NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY! AND DEFF DO NOT PUT A RING ON IT!

Hey heres an idea for all you cucked little bitches,  if the bruises are real....MAYBE SHE DESERVED IT? She seems like the type who needs to be kept in line and reminded that its not good to be a whore, cuz shes clearly a whore.

Wow. This is horrible.  Disgusting response

Love how someone can be presented with an overwhelming amount of proof that something happened (pictures of bruises, doctor references, secondhand accounts) with zero evidence to  the contrary (what is there at all to suggest Dean's wife is seeking fame and money? or that she's crazy? or somehow deserved it???) and they will STILL twist things in order to fit their narrative and world view.

These people will always believe what they want to believe and cannot be helped or reasoned with.
When STP had a cookout after filming the video for the Core single "Plush," Weiland made jerk chicken that was "spectacular," Dean raves.

Rik

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
    • http://www.belowempty.com
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2018, 09:31:39 PM »
This has gone way too far. Lock.

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Off topic
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2018, 12:16:29 AM »
Quiet in STP land atm. Seems like the Dean Deleo news has died down. Sounds like not addressing it was the best call for Dean's camp. Looks like they're off for a couple weeks until July 18th. Can't wait to see them on 8/15 and look forward to reviews and YouTube clips of the latest shows. It really felt like were starting to fire on all cylinders musically with this last tour.

foou33

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Off topic
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2018, 04:21:51 AM »
Quiet in STP land atm. Seems like the Dean Deleo news has died down. Sounds like not addressing it was the best call for Dean's camp. Looks like they're off for a couple weeks until July 18th. Can't wait to see them on 8/15 and look forward to reviews and YouTube clips of the latest shows. It really felt like were starting to fire on all cylinders musically with this last tour.

They'll have to avoid interviews for quite some time if they're not going to talk about it, or at least not have Dean talk to the media.

andrew

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • I'm the milk man
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2018, 05:23:22 AM »
Or the questions about abuse will be off limits....

Chris Brown did pretty bad as well, but for some reason most people are perfectly okay with that sack of shit.

He was even just arrested for felony battery. 2 weeks from now, no one will be talking about it. He's the kind of scumbag who should never be able to find work again and spend the rest of his days living as an outcast from society.

But nah, the media will portray Chris Brown as a "troubled artist" and all will be forgiven even though he's been proven multiple times over to be a cancer on humanity.

Dean just keeps his mouth shut and it's like the abuse never happened. Sad, but true!!
Bleeda blooda

WastedGo

• Ground Personnel
  • Smoke tracks, mud flaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2018, 01:31:41 AM »
I find that weird too. I've been checking for new articles or posts since. I bet the reason it seems like it's died down is just that he hasn't said anything, so people don't have all the information to go off, and because STP aren't really massive news.

Side note, but anyone else slightly worried about Dean? I mean, if all the stuff is true, it sounds like he's totally gone off the deep end. Drinking, threatening murder, suicide, etc., and quite honestly he looks like a complete mess now

loungefly90

• Pilot
  • You're The Wonder In Everything That's Wonderful..
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2018, 03:19:35 AM »
Does anyone suspect Dean has been doing drugs this entire time? I can agree time has not necessarily been to kind to him. Either he has just not aged well like Robert and Eric, or has been progressing the process at a faster rate with self-destructive behavior.

foou33

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2018, 03:40:06 AM »
If the drug allegations are true, it is too bad he didn't learn from Scott's death.

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2018, 08:34:38 PM »
I know at some point Dean was 100% sober and clear. So he definitely kicked the hard stuff aka the devil's candy. That lasted for quite a long while from what I know. I know my best friend met Dean backstage on the last tour with Scott (maybe 2013?) and offered to buy Dean a beer, everyone around then was drinking and Dean said something along the lines of "no thanks man, haven't done that in many years". So I actually wonder if the STP problems/law suit, Weiland death and Chester suicide changed things. I mean it's been a horrific decade for STP. A junkie has to struggle in that fight day after day and amidst such tragedy and stress I'm sure that affected Dean in a major way. Not making excuses for anything he may or may not have done, but I'm guessing that's why.

Also he's put on a lot of weight so I'm guessing it's more alcohol than drugs. When you're an addict and you start drinking heavily to deal with your shit, though, a lot will do coke so they can drink more. So totally possible that there's a gateway situation going on too. Anyway, this is all speculation and I don't know. But I do know he hasn't been using the whole time. Dean had a long sustained "healthy" period where he was staying off of everything. Really hope he can get back to that.

JBattista

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Favorite Flavor: Watermelon
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2018, 12:24:02 AM »
I don't know, I've been paying attention to Dean's body language in the above videos and either he is doing a very good job at hiding his emotions or he really believes he's in the clear. After all, the woman was inspired by the MeToo thing. Maybe he feels he doesn't have to say anything to the press because it will all come out that it was a big lie. Just thinking out loud.

WastedGo

• Ground Personnel
  • Smoke tracks, mud flaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2018, 06:38:37 AM »
I want to believe that, with the way he's been acting so normally, but there are photos, multiple people backing her up, doctor's name... Seems like too intricate of a lie to spin. I don't know.

EyesOfDisarray

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2018, 12:10:39 PM »
I want to believe that, with the way he's been acting so normally, but there are photos, multiple people backing her up, doctor's name... Seems like too intricate of a lie to spin. I don't know.

Yeah, I wish it weren't true, but also, Dean's silence on the matter seems highly indicative of his guilt. I really wish he or his lawyers would just say something about it. By not saying anything, they are allowing people to use their imaginations, and whenever that is the case, it's often because the truth is as bad (or worse) than whatever people can imagine.

JugeSTP

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2018, 07:38:14 PM »
I actually prefer him saying nothing. He doesn't owe us anything and it's really none of our business.