September 22, 2024, 09:35:33 PM

Author Topic: Talks of a new song called "Back To The City"  (Read 13555 times)

Mister Saint Laurent

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • M.SL
Re: Talks of a new song called "Back To The City"
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2016, 06:33:18 PM »
Okay, it seems the highest quality available is 320k from the download you're sent if you complete one of the offers in the app. Ya FLAC would be nice but I guess it doesn't exist. :(

Lolzeyes

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2016, 07:11:06 PM »
btw i recognize you from absolutepunk, now chorus.fm. There's a new same thread about rareties

If something should come up, i'll pm you  :)

Mister Saint Laurent

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • M.SL
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2016, 09:15:50 PM »
Thank you.

I was never a huge fan of Scott's solo albums, but I loved BLASTER and enjoy Back To The City as well.

kretzl

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2016, 10:33:11 PM »
Hey MSL, I have nothing to add except to say I'm a huge fan of the MLW podcast and wanted to say you do an awesome job. I especially enjoy you and Sullivan. Keep it up.

Mister Saint Laurent

• Co-Pilot
    • View Profile
    • M.SL
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2016, 07:41:34 AM »
wow. thank you so much. glad you enjoy my work. appreciate the kind words.

seattlesound

• Sky Captain
  • If night was longer, could I escape the day?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2016, 02:57:24 PM »
Scott was really impressive. We all know that but it still surprises me sometimes when I'm going through his songs and I honestly end up really enjoying each one of them for one reason or another. With blaster he opened up a whole
New path with his storytelling. He was still talking about his own feelings and emotions with songs, but others he was able to do the bob Dylon thing and story tell from different perspectives. The dude is so underrated. In so many ways his work is ahead of its time and still current all at once. This tune is great and falls right in line with all his amazing work.

What I like most, is he was so driven in the studio. The stuff he was recording always had so much drive and power behind it. When I hear blaster I always picture the late 90s Scott. He just still created music with that vibe he had. Just painting that picture for the ears to hear and keeping you on the edge with his catchy unforgettable hooks and melodies which make a fan love all his work.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 03:02:03 PM by seattlesound »