September 27, 2024, 05:23:46 PM

Author Topic: Will Estes/Brittany Snow  (Read 1837 times)

TooCoolQueenie

• Flight Attendant
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Will Estes/Brittany Snow
« on: June 10, 2016, 07:00:27 PM »
I'm probably not on the right board to discuss these kinds of things, but is anyone familiar with Will Estes from "Blue Bloods" and Brittany Snow from "Pitch Perfect?" This guy and I were talking about how they were on "American Dreams" together, and we were talking about the future of the actresses and actors on there. I said Will will do a war movie, Brittany may get married and have a baby. He got really angry with me saying that Will is too old to make it in Hollywood, he's like 37, and they're not going to hire someone who was on a cop show for 10 years, and that Brittany is "extremely talented." I don't see all the "talent" she supposedly has. I feel she's just famous for her looks. Will is a great actor, and I've seen him play psychotic like in "Dangerous Attraction," and bad in "Mission Park." He never disappoints. Brittany was in a bunch of mediocre teen flicks. Don't know if anyone has an opinion on either actor...

This guy is usually the kind who's really judgmental in general, and is obsessed with soap operas.