July 02, 2024, 09:00:07 AM

Author Topic: Jamie Speaks...  (Read 3901 times)

DELEO

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Jamie Speaks...
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2016, 03:56:23 PM »
I think the only real soul sucker in Scott's life was really Scott. He even screwed over someone as sweet and loving as Jamie.

This.  I have opinions on the quotes that have come out from both wives, but ultimately it all falls on Scott's addiction.  He's the one who was using coke and other drugs/excessive drinking on his tour bus at 48 years old, there's absolutely no use in trashing the women in his life that he left behind.  He's dead, and he left a mess behind like most addicts do.  I just hope everyone involved can find peace and happiness.

I was not trashing any of the women in Scott's life. But I do feel there is a point in defending Scott when Mary comes out and blasts him with a bunch of lies and bullshit and he's not here to defend himself. People here seem to forget Mary will always be a hardcore drug addict regardless of if she is currently clean or not and she has a lot of damage from her history with it and a lot of severe mental issues as well.

Westenn

• Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2016, 08:11:07 PM »
 Don’t make this woman an innocent.  If she was really a positive force in his life then it wouldn’t have gone down to this.  Let’s not forget that when Scott died, she put an article out in Billboard & the first paragraph of that article was about Groupies, then she goes on & dishes filth that we did not need to know about.  What about his music?  She has no clue about his music cuz she’s not going to discuss the music that was about his first wife and most definitely about his second wife.  If she was such a positive force in his life she would have made sure he saw his kids on a regular basis not put out articles stating how he cared more about her child than his own.  She wouldn’t have talked about how much he loved her cuz it sounds more like all those articles are direct stabs at Mary so it’s really about “Me, me, me” isn’t it?

If she was there for him then she would have noticed that something was not right, but she was too busy trying to prove to all the women in the world & Mary that he loved her, but we all know the truth & deep down inside she knew it too.  If she really cared about him and his welfare all you had to do was look at the videos, it’s so black & white she would have done something instead of playing the “he did it behind my back” manipulating strategy to the truth that she was busy focusing on the girls & Mary instead of taking care of Scott.

Soul sucking leeches or whatever was said.  Didn’t she go to the courthouse to file for what, $64, 000. Come on, really? & what did you guys post, her artwork for sale of Scott on the internet for $850 a pop? Furthermore, wasn’t it one of the members of VR that sent him to that guy who helped him get clean, he planted a tree w/ him or something?  STP did the best they could w/ the guy & I personally believe, my opinion, that them taking Scott to court was a last ditch effort to get him to ‘see the light’.  Let’s not forget that Scott is not so innocent in that he was open about taking on projects just for the money so isn’t that him using STP & VR for his personal gains but we know the reason is cuz he had to pay Mary.

What is her agenda here?  To blame others so she can feel better?  What about his music cuz if she really knew who Scott was, what was the thing that Scott wanted the most?  To find the existence of Love & to have his writings remembered. & how would I know that? I will tell you, I was his friend for six years before he passed away & to watch these girls take stabs at each other well, I can see why he went out of his way for my friendship. I’m not gonna discuss my friendship w/ him on here but I have to speak for him & it upsets me cuz I really loved the guy & I was so close to getting him the help he needed.

That’s all I’m gonna say cuz I really find this to be very disturbing & it’s obvious that the women in his life never really cared about Scott as a human being only a financial supporter.  I wish these women peace cuz in my world, I lost the reason why I existed on this planet.

I'm not going to respond to this.  I was only on here to get some pictures from the archives and saw this.  I needed to say something, maybe for my peace of mind cuz it's all messed up no matter how you look at it.  It's pure tragedy & Scott & STP still gets trash thrown to them.

8) :-* :'( :-X >:( :( :o :-[
And I Got U 2 Paint the Roses on My Grave

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2016, 08:29:33 PM »
I don't know what happened or who is lying or what, but I do know that as a society we could do more and better things to help drug addicts, and we will continue to fail people, famous or not, if we don't change.

That said, the larger tragedy here is how these things continue to be a vicious cycle. Specifically here, that a man who never could reconcile why is biological dad was missing for most of his life will be missing, permanently, from most of his kids' lives.

I am sad Scott is dead, but not as sad as I would have been 10 years ago or more. I've grown up, he lived to nearly 50, and it was tough to be a fan of his over the last several years. That doesn't make his death any less tragic; I am simply older and less affected by my heroes falling. Mary and Jamie can feud forever, but it just casts a shadow on the real tragedy, his kids.

For Scott, for a man whose mantra became "I'm not dead, and I'm not for sale," is now both.

seattlesound

• Sky Captain
  • If night was longer, could I escape the day?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2016, 10:15:45 PM »
It was said Mary's book contains lies... Is that just referring to her "being diagnosed bi polar, only to later say she's really not"?... That's still a matter of personal opinion in my book. I'm defentely not a qualified doctor/physician to say what's bs and what's not...

Aside from that idea. I for one argue that Mary's book seems pretty legit. She's not really going on rants and things that seem to be tall tells. She honestly just describes hers and Scotts lives for the better part of 15 to 20 years...

I just think Mary gets a shit wrap by default... The letter being released when it did... I get that causing some rough reactions... I even felt that as my own opinion... But aside from that I think Mary gets it a bit rough for everything.

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2016, 06:28:55 PM »
Well atleast Scooter had one person in his life who wasn't a soul sucking piece of shit.

I think there are two sides with any person who has bad things to say about Scott Weiland.  Calling anyone that dealt with him a "soul sucking piece of shit" isn't very honest.

Let's not forget that Jamie's perspective of Mary is pretty worthless. She seems like a nice lady, but anything she ever heard about Mary was probably directly from Scott's mouth... The only side of the story she ever got was from a man clearly suffering paranoid delusions.

And the fact that Scott didn't pay into Jamie's prenup is a pretty good sign that Mary's claims that Scott stopped paying child support are true.

I think the only real soul sucker in Scott's life was really Scott. He even screwed over someone as sweet and loving as Jamie.

Let's also not forget that Mary is a liar and lied a lot in her book and when Scott died, she lied about most of that bullshit she said on Rolling Stone. Let's also not forget she claims she's no longer bipolar, but well then what the fuck is wrong with her? I mean she was on medication for it and diagnosed as bipolar so obviously something is wrong. She also was a hardcore drug addict and a fame seeking model.

How do you know she lied in Rolling Stone? It's her word versus Jamie's, and neither in an unbiased opinion. Rather than calling either one of them soul sucker, maybe just accept that you have no where near enough actual information to judge either of them. They could be great or terrible people, but we have nothing to go on.

The simple fact is Jamie didn't really know Mary, and vice versa. Neither has a valid perspective on the other's relationship with the man.

Saying Scott was "clearly suffering paranoid delusions." Is a joke. Theres really no proof of that at all. And anything brought up about a little stretch of the truth is just grasping for something thats not there.

The man spent his final years holed up in the back of a tour bus avoiding the outside world, in interviews he continually expressed denial and a complete disassociation with reality. Just look at the way he handled Art of Anarchy, he recorded an album with them, took press photos, and recorded TWO music videos, and then claimed they were scamming him by saying he was part of the band.

Hell, don't take my word for it. Talk to Brett, who's probably the only person on this forum to speak with Scott in the last year or two before he died.

Also saying "the only real soul sucker in Scott's life was really Scott." Proves you have not been paying attention and are riding around belowempty on your high horse with your holier than thou opinions. You're not a rockstar so why do you have an ego like one? You like most other humans are blinded by your own perspective and cannot see any prospective outside of your own. I mean you are contradicting things that most people have been saying for fucking years it makes no sense. Everybody knows Scott had Soul suckers around him it's common knowledge it's why he's no longer in stp and is sitting on Jamies mantle in an urn. You just want to wave your ego around and pound your chest like you are always right about everything it's disgusting and a waste of our time.

He's no longer in STP because he because he couldn't act like a professional. You're looking at a situation where he refused to speak to or be in the same room as his band mates, where he refused to show up to rehearsals, where he showed up drunk almost EVERY NIGHT for three years, where he was in such bad shape he couldn't even sing the lyrics to his own songs that were laid out in front of him on a teleprompter at his feet, where he couldn't sing in tune even with songs tuned down a half or even a whole step, where he lost his place in songs even playing at a snail pace, and where when he he was so trashed they finally put their foot down and told him they couldn't tour that way he just decided to play their music with a solo band... And you're saying STP were the soul sucker?

He's on Jamie's mantle in an urn because despite EVERYONE around him trying to get him clean he decided there was no harm in continuing to abuse alcohol and drugs. STP told him to clean up, Mary says she tried to clean him up, members of the Wildabouts tried to clean him up, his parents tried to keep him clean, and Jamie gave him every reason to stay clean. He didn't.

The man was poison to everything he touched, especially himself, and that's what happens when you're an addict. Does that mean he was a bad person? Not entirely. It just means he let the worst parts of himself out when it meant getting fucked up or making money.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 07:14:18 PM by Blue »
Grab the hate and drown it out...

Lazy Divey

• Pink love fuzz
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2016, 09:52:18 PM »
Everyone here is just talking out of their asses.  No one here knew Scott or those involved personally.  Everything is just opinion and speculation.  Besides it is bad karma to speak ill of the dead.  Let the man rest for fuck's sake and get a grip.

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2016, 10:23:01 PM »
Everyone here is just talking out of their asses.  No one here knew Scott or those involved personally.  Everything is just opinion and speculation.  Besides it is bad karma to speak ill of the dead.  Let the man rest for fuck's sake and get a grip.

Maybe I'm being more than a bit harsh on Scott, but his behavior in his final years was very public and obvious. We all should have pretty clear picture of the man he was. We can't say the same for his wives. Scott's biggest problem in his final years seemed to be a belief that the whole world was against him. It's sad that there are fans out there who wholeheartedly believe that to be true without realizing that attitude probably contributed more than anything to his death.

But my larger point that I keep getting away from is that Scott's own decision making in his final years is what lead to his financial, professional, and personal difficulties. Using Mary or Jamie or STP or anyone else as a scapegoat is simply away to deflect the blame away from Scott.  Simply put, if Scott stayed sober he would be alive and playing with STP and possibly even VR right now, making more than enough money for himself and Jamie as well as for child support.

So I'll try to stop trashing Scott, but people need to be mature adults and accept that just because Scott was their idol doesn't mean he was a saint. And they definitely don't need to be trashing who were affected by Scott's decisions.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 10:40:38 PM by Blue »
Grab the hate and drown it out...

CoconutBackwards

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2016, 02:53:29 PM »

This.  I have opinions on the quotes that have come out from both wives, but ultimately it all falls on Scott's addiction.  He's the one who was using coke and other drugs/excessive drinking on his tour bus at 48 years old, there's absolutely no use in trashing the women in his life that he left behind.  He's dead, and he left a mess behind like most addicts do.  I just hope everyone involved can find peace and happiness.

I was not trashing any of the women in Scott's life. But I do feel there is a point in defending Scott when Mary comes out and blasts him with a bunch of lies and bullshit and he's not here to defend himself. People here seem to forget Mary will always be a hardcore drug addict regardless of if she is currently clean or not and she has a lot of damage from her history with it and a lot of severe mental issues as well.

You seem to forget that Scott Weiland lived and died a hardcore drug addict.
Hr308: "Cuatro, i nearly did this because 5 g's is nothing to me."

Vaporized - "I can confirm that it's neither Gutt or Borja."

CoconutBackwards

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2016, 03:21:29 PM »

Maybe I'm being more than a bit harsh on Scott, but his behavior in his final years was very public and obvious. We all should have pretty clear picture of the man he was. We can't say the same for his wives. Scott's biggest problem in his final years seemed to be a belief that the whole world was against him. It's sad that there are fans out there who wholeheartedly believe that to be true without realizing that attitude probably contributed more than anything to his death.

But my larger point that I keep getting away from is that Scott's own decision making in his final years is what lead to his financial, professional, and personal difficulties. Using Mary or Jamie or STP or anyone else as a scapegoat is simply away to deflect the blame away from Scott.  Simply put, if Scott stayed sober he would be alive and playing with STP and possibly even VR right now, making more than enough money for himself and Jamie as well as for child support.

So I'll try to stop trashing Scott, but people need to be mature adults and accept that just because Scott was their idol doesn't mean he was a saint. And they definitely don't need to be trashing who were affected by Scott's decisions.

You aren't trashing Scott.  I feel you're being honest about him.

The real eye opening comments on this board for me were when people started trying to blame the bass player for Scott's addictions.  It's somehow all the bass player's fault that Scott Weiland was doing drugs.  Not Scott's fault.  That's pretty delusional talk to me.
Hr308: "Cuatro, i nearly did this because 5 g's is nothing to me."

Vaporized - "I can confirm that it's neither Gutt or Borja."

TooCoolQueenie

• Flight Attendant
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2016, 09:14:46 AM »
Don’t make this woman an innocent.  If she was really a positive force in his life then it wouldn’t have gone down to this.  Let’s not forget that when Scott died, she put an article out in Billboard & the first paragraph of that article was about Groupies, then she goes on & dishes filth that we did not need to know about.  What about his music?  She has no clue about his music cuz she’s not going to discuss the music that was about his first wife and most definitely about his second wife.  If she was such a positive force in his life she would have made sure he saw his kids on a regular basis not put out articles stating how he cared more about her child than his own.  She wouldn’t have talked about how much he loved her cuz it sounds more like all those articles are direct stabs at Mary so it’s really about “Me, me, me” isn’t it?

If she was there for him then she would have noticed that something was not right, but she was too busy trying to prove to all the women in the world & Mary that he loved her, but we all know the truth & deep down inside she knew it too.  If she really cared about him and his welfare all you had to do was look at the videos, it’s so black & white she would have done something instead of playing the “he did it behind my back” manipulating strategy to the truth that she was busy focusing on the girls & Mary instead of taking care of Scott.

Soul sucking leeches or whatever was said.  Didn’t she go to the courthouse to file for what, $64, 000. Come on, really? & what did you guys post, her artwork for sale of Scott on the internet for $850 a pop? Furthermore, wasn’t it one of the members of VR that sent him to that guy who helped him get clean, he planted a tree w/ him or something?  STP did the best they could w/ the guy & I personally believe, my opinion, that them taking Scott to court was a last ditch effort to get him to ‘see the light’.  Let’s not forget that Scott is not so innocent in that he was open about taking on projects just for the money so isn’t that him using STP & VR for his personal gains but we know the reason is cuz he had to pay Mary.

What is her agenda here?  To blame others so she can feel better?  What about his music cuz if she really knew who Scott was, what was the thing that Scott wanted the most?  To find the existence of Love & to have his writings remembered. & how would I know that? I will tell you, I was his friend for six years before he passed away & to watch these girls take stabs at each other well, I can see why he went out of his way for my friendship. I’m not gonna discuss my friendship w/ him on here but I have to speak for him & it upsets me cuz I really loved the guy & I was so close to getting him the help he needed.

That’s all I’m gonna say cuz I really find this to be very disturbing & it’s obvious that the women in his life never really cared about Scott as a human being only a financial supporter.  I wish these women peace cuz in my world, I lost the reason why I existed on this planet.

I'm not going to respond to this.  I was only on here to get some pictures from the archives and saw this.  I needed to say something, maybe for my peace of mind cuz it's all messed up no matter how you look at it.  It's pure tragedy & Scott & STP still gets trash thrown to them.

8) :-* :'( :-X >:( :( :o :-[

I agree 100%. I do remember reading both Billboard articles and thinking a lot of what Jamie said was subtle shade thrown at Mary and mostly about herself. This is why I don't check out AltNation that often. There's one particular poster that will fight to the death about Jamie being a saint and acts like Mary's evil. I mean, two grown women, let them deal with their issues. I just don't see WHY they pit them together.