October 02, 2024, 01:28:17 PM

Author Topic: New Interview Richard Patrick talks Scott Weiland says hes sick and needs help!!  (Read 15063 times)

CagedTiger

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Man Rich looks like he's aged a lot in the last few years, he kinda looks like Michael Douglas' character in 'Falling Down'!
Interesting interview, Scott was never going to listen to him though unfortunately or anyone else for that matter :(
Nothing matters again, I didn\'t think we\'d last that long

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net
Man Rich looks like he's aged a lot in the last few years, he kinda looks like Michael Douglas' character in 'Falling Down'!
Interesting interview, Scott was never going to listen to him though unfortunately or anyone else for that matter :(

My guess is he was dying his hair for awhile.

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

JBattista

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Favorite Flavor: Watermelon
    • View Profile

My guess is he was dying his hair for awhile.
That's what it was, he said on Instagram a few days ago he's going all natural

foou33

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile

thought the same thing. wouldn't recognize him if i saw him the street unless someone told me it was richard.

lovemachine97

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Well, look. Scott's either going to hit "rock bottom" and get himself clean like he did after jail in 1999 or he's going to die young, like Philip Seymour Hoffman. That's really it, I think.

About once a month my mind wanders and wonders if I will wake up one morning soon and it will be him dead. Most ODs occur from mixing drugs. So if Scott is still taking prescription meds and drinking all day, every day, the odds of an OD are pretty good.

Question is, what is rock bottom for him? It's not being fired from his only two bands. It's not lackluster sales for his solo release, low attendance for solo gigs, or poor performances.

Soooo will it be his kids not wanting to come around drunk-high daddy? Will it be embarrassing his kids? Will it be an OD he survives? Getting arrested again in a prescription pill raid?

I've no idea. If it is gonna happen, I hope it happens soon. Otherwise, we will all wake up that morning and finally hear....

This was pretty spot on...to bad we finally find out how it actually ended.

Holy moly. I was pretty spot on. I suppose broken clocks, twice a day, and all that. It's just too bad it took people so far removed to figure it out and those close said things like, "If I knew he was going to die I'd have smashed all the bottles."

MAJOR METAL

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Man is this sad, Richard called it.
If you should die before me ask if you could bring a friend.
Pick a flower hold your breath and drift away.

CagedTiger

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Well, look. Scott's either going to hit "rock bottom" and get himself clean like he did after jail in 1999 or he's going to die young, like Philip Seymour Hoffman. That's really it, I think.

About once a month my mind wanders and wonders if I will wake up one morning soon and it will be him dead. Most ODs occur from mixing drugs. So if Scott is still taking prescription meds and drinking all day, every day, the odds of an OD are pretty good.

Question is, what is rock bottom for him? It's not being fired from his only two bands. It's not lackluster sales for his solo release, low attendance for solo gigs, or poor performances.

Soooo will it be his kids not wanting to come around drunk-high daddy? Will it be embarrassing his kids? Will it be an OD he survives? Getting arrested again in a prescription pill raid?

I've no idea. If it is gonna happen, I hope it happens soon. Otherwise, we will all wake up that morning and finally hear....

This was pretty spot on...to bad we finally find out how it actually ended.

Holy moly. I was pretty spot on. I suppose broken clocks, twice a day, and all that. It's just too bad it took people so far removed to figure it out and those close said things like, "If I knew he was going to die I'd have smashed all the bottles."

I know right? It's crazy to think that us fans on here were pretty much saying all last year that Scott was ill, needed help and was potentially dying in front of our eyes yet the likes of Tommy Black were slamming shots of liquor and snorting coke with him while others looked on. I realise Scott was an addict and he was no doubt stubborn but those close to him must have seen this coming surely?
Nothing matters again, I didn\'t think we\'d last that long