September 21, 2024, 01:46:45 PM

Author Topic: Weiland meets Bach  (Read 2495 times)

StoneTempleBrett

• AlternativeNation.net & STPfans.com
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Pooper Scooper
    • View Profile
    • AlternativeNation.net

STP Shows: 5/1/08, 6/24/08, 12/31/08, 7/1/09, 5/25/10, 6/5/10, 10/29/10, 9/22/12, 5/30/13, 9/1/13
Velvet Revolver Shows: 7/22/06, 9/15/07
Scott Weiland Shows: 12/14/08, 12/8/11

megafonemaniac

• Pilot
    • View Profile

HelloItsLate

• Pilot
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
Re: Weiland meets Bach
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 05:28:58 PM »
“Personally speaking, I choose to look forward to the future and performing with a group of friends I have known my entire life, people who have always had my back,” Weiland continued.

Wait…what???

These days, he says the exact same thing about The Wildabouts.

With regard to “Jamie,” if that is indeed her, it looks like she’s had some major work done ($$$). It’s no wonder Scott has to run around killing himself with these tours.

STPGurl

• Original Bad Girl
  • Cardinal
  • Sky Captain
  • Sucker for SRW
    • View Profile
    • SWBGC
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 01:55:04 PM »
Jamie doesn't appear to have any work done to me. I just went and checked some older pics and she's always had very strong cheekbones and sharp features. You boys are super harsh.
How could they not notice it?! Because it's a little mint.  It's a Junior Mint!

Blue

• Your Friend
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 04:25:54 PM »
Remember when everyone thought Kretz had work done?
Grab the hate and drown it out...

Pingfah

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 10:08:01 AM »

With regard to “Jamie,” if that is indeed her, it looks like she’s had some major work done ($$$). It’s no wonder Scott has to run around killing himself with these tours.

That's amazing, you can tell just by looking at a photo that not only has she had plastic surgery, but also you can assess her personal financial situation, and determine that she must be making her husband pay for it all, which is why he's broke.

Are you like, Sherlock Holmes, or something? Or perhaps there's a simpler explanation for your apparent deductive skills.

STP92

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Don't let the living die yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2015, 02:50:44 PM »

That's amazing, you can tell just by looking at a photo that not only has she had plastic surgery, but also you can assess her personal financial situation, and determine that she must be making her husband pay for it all, which is why he's broke.

Are you like, Sherlock Holmes, or something? Or perhaps there's a simpler explanation for your apparent deductive skills.

He's still upset that Scott hurt his feelings at a meet and greet like last year so every once in a while he pops up to make snarky comments about Scott and the people around him.

Down-Plush

• Chameleon
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Sing the song, or keep it inside.
    • View Profile
    • My bandcamp
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2015, 05:51:34 PM »
Some of you guys are real tools lol. I love the board and have been here for a long time but good lord man, saying his wife has had work? C'mon. Do you really have nothing better to do than make bullshit assumptions that don't matter one way or the other? She's a little bit more made up than usual in that pic maybe, but that's about it. And if I have to comment on that, I gotta say it bodes well for her. Come on guys.

Westenn

• Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2015, 05:28:53 AM »
 I may as well share my story when I met SBach...seems like the place........

I met SBach back when they recorded their 2nd Album Slave to the Grind in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.  They stayed at these Apts near my job.  At the time I worked at Hooters…One night SBach & the Drummer, RAffuso were "lookin’ 4 booze, chicks, & a good time" was what SBach said…Meanwhile, at Hooters, the Boss asked me 4 a favor & close down the place, count beers & tshirts (inventory in the am) so he can go home & get some sleep…I agreed, so he gave me the keys…20 mins. L8r, SBach & RAffuso walked in the door & the girls noticed I recognized them & called me 2 the back. While they messed w/ their hair/makeup, I gave them the 411..the plan was “no matter what, everybody goes”…Me, I had 2 B responsible…the girls were crazy over the guys that no one did closing work but me & the other responsible girl…we decided 2 do “last call” early 2 get them out so we can leave…She came back & said, “He wants U 2 bring the pitcher 2 him”  out of curiosity, I did…then, SBach said some sick offensive things & I went off on him, but in reality, he probably have said those things 2 other girls.........after I went off on him, he’s laughing cuz he finds it all cute & said, “U know Doll from where I stand, Ur the only one complaining”  I look at RAffuso & he nods in agreement & the girls weren’t any help like one of the girls whispered 2 me, “U should do it”  who needs friends when U have coworkers pimping U out…I told SBach, “I have 2 B responsible…I have 2 count tshirts” “I have tshirts back at my apt.  How many U need?” he said.  It went on 4 a bit & leaving, he told me he would put my name at the guard station if I wanted 2 come by l8r & B irresponsible w/ him…
I went back 2 work, & while they were leaving, RAffuso came up 2 me lookin’ 4 smoke, so me & the other responsible girl, met the drummer at this bar across the street…He was cool, we talked about music, of course & if he was feelin’ the change in music cuz even 4 me, at that time, I was phasing out of the whole Metal thing & transitioning into Goth...in heavy rotation, I had the Cure, Depeche Mode, REM...In the 80’s I was more or less a casual listener but I discovered these underground bars that played that genre music & that was the Segway to Janes’ Addiction, Nine Inch Nails, Chili Peppers & eventually the 90’s music…
 8) :-*
And I Got U 2 Paint the Roses on My Grave