September 22, 2024, 09:44:39 AM

Author Topic: cool new video interview with scott  (Read 2247 times)

Tom82

• Pilot
    • View Profile

CagedTiger

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
Re: cool new video interview with scott
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 03:02:40 AM »
Thanks for posting, great little interview :)

I found it funny when Scott was asked if he'd heard 'High Rise' and when he said he hadn't the DJ said 'You're not missing much' haha. I'm sure the DJ was just kissing ass but Scott seemed to find it amusing all the same.

It's cool that he still has respect for the guys in VR but agreeing that Slash's ex wife played a part in the split could hurt chances of a potential reunion, it appears that the only bad blood in that band now is between Slash and Scott.
Nothing matters again, I didn\'t think we\'d last that long

NakedFountain

• And I think I think too much
  • Contributors
  • Sky Captain
  • Bi Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 01:05:50 PM »
Slash isn't fond of Perla anymore from what I can tell, so I doubt Scott's opinion on her is what will be the dealbreaker in regards to a reunion. Plus Duff said in his book that "some people's wives got too involved" with VR so it's not just Scott saying it. Slash just really hates Scott.
I'm glad Scott is still talking with some of the VR members, I hope Duff is one of them.

Thanks for sharing the interview. I enjoyed it.

"I wanna drink from your naked fountain
I can drown your sorrow"

NickLorenza

• Sky Captain
  • Arrivals
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 02:50:37 PM »
This was a really good interview clip.  Scott sounds like he's smoked a ton of cigarettes but he was super with it and answered the questions really clearly and directly. I hope he can put together a string of interviews as good as this one. 

Virgojams

• Contributors
  • Sky Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 03:41:09 AM »
  Awesome interview and Scott sounded great! He seems to be in a great place in his life right now. I did enjoy the questions but when the interviewer mentioned all the things and bands that Scott has been in it made me wonder if he forgot or just didn't want to ask him about his short stint in AOA. Maybe it would have been a sore question to ask him. I mean it is more recent than his Blaster album but then again he was promoting the album for this program. Rock on Scott!!

8)